Worgen DK questions

II know this is just another Wrogen DK thread but I did want post highjack others. My question is I am planning to race my DK from a Dwarf to a Worgen and wandered from a pure looks/style POV is how cool or silly do they look on other mounts like their Acherus Deathcharger or other mounts ground or flying? Also when you do race change will still be able to choose your look?

Considering it takes maybe 20 minutes from creation to getting your Deathcharger, you could just roll one up and see exactly how it looks. And then if you're not too displeased, you can switch your Dwarf over.

Worgen DK's look alot better than the regular worgens due to the darker greyish/blue skin i have. + the glowing blue eyes.

That said, yes you do get to choose your looks. and they look fine on mounts tyvm.

Just my thoughts

15+ Year Old Account
    Worgen are rather large on mounts, and kind of lanky looking, in the same way Trolls are on anything but raptors. Both races have the same kind of posture, theyre tall but you cant tell because they kind of hunch over.

They looks slightly odd on certain mounts, but for the most part they look ok.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

I really aprove of them but you have to give up your cool wolf eyes to make them glow blue ...down side for me.(if anyone knows a way to remove that please pm me :P)
    And then the character screen being the icc one not the gilneas one, but apart from that, maybe the best DK race.

15+ Year Old Account
    i don't think they look too good on other mounts but you may think different, and it's not hard to do the DK quests for 15 mins and get the mount to see. yes, you do get to choose your looks when you race change.