Thread: Taunts

Taunts

You know how tanks taunt? what would they say to a certain boss to get their attention, something they would say that would be so offensive that they want to kill that person first?

Deleted
    "You are Justin Bieber's greatest fan"

i've always imagined the DK using death grip would say something along the lines of scorpion's taunt in Mortal Kombat "GET OVER HERE"

Maybe they whip out their thing and the boss gets angered at his own small genitals

I always like to think my bear saying something like, "I just shit in your Wheaties"
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    I see people type out druid(s) as "dudu." So, my class is now reduced to a pile of crap (doo doo)? What?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McC1oud View Post
    Maybe they whip out their thing and the boss gets angered at his own small genitals
    Alternatively, cockslapping your enemy would most likely generate a fair amount of threat.

10+ Year Old Account
    "You're hung like a Gnome!"

Well considering warriors can only taunt when in defensive stance I would imagine it would be something such as

Hey you big dumb smelly monster thingy I will totally pwn you ....What ...No I am not cowering behind this shield I just like looking at my reflection in it instead of your big dummy face

Imma firin ma lazor!!!

Deleted
    Tank : Guess what?
    Boss : What...?
    Tank : Monkey butt!
    Boss : FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Yeah... something like that :P