Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crestt View Post
    Same reaction I get when people eat pizza by folding it in half; I accept that people do it that way, but bugs me the hell out
    Fun Fact #2: that's the traditional way in Italy. The most original pizza places there are more take-outs than restaurants, and you usually either eat it there on the counter or roll or fold it then take it away.

---------- Post added 2012-04-21 at 10:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    I have a better question: how is that picture funny in any way, shape or form?

And for that matter, how is the "joke" when some dead man's brother makes calls funny either?
    I have no idea. also, I fail to see the fun in letting that girl trip and fall... there's a line between being fun and being an asshole, and that line sure isn't thin.

OT:
    perfect timing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    I have a better question: how is that picture funny in any way, shape or form?

And for that matter, how is the "joke" when some dead man's brother makes calls funny either?
    This just in: People have different senses of humor, more news at 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    I have no idea. also, I fail to see the fun in letting that girl trip and fall... there's a line between being fun and being an asshole, and that line sure isn't thin.

OT:
    perfect timing
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xAcSVl.jpg[IMG]
    Fun note: The guy getting hit straight in the face with a football is probably hurting more than the girl that tripped and fell.

No I don't expect you to find this gif funny but it's all I have. It's also looooooooooooooooooooooooong.

Quote Originally Posted by Commissarr View Post
    stop the fucking reposts

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    stop the fucking reposts
    oh the irony...

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    stop the fucking reposts
    Oh my God a repost in 300+ pages of pictures, quick! Quote it in your reply so you make it a threepost!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    *foam guy gif*

No I don't expect you to find this gif funny but it's all I have. It's also looooooooooooooooooooooooong.
    ...It is also very creepy o_o

OT:
    perfect timing
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xAcSVl.jpg[/IMG
    Move! Get out of my way!

15+ Year Old Account
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account

Last edited by Treeskee; 2012-04-22 at 05:50 AM.

Deleted
    Fun note: The guy getting hit straight in the face with a football is probably hurting more than the girl that tripped and fell.
    I doubt it, but possibly yes.
    But a) it looks funny b) a football player kind of sees it coming (or at least knows that it can happen), while that girl didn't.

Ba-Dum Tch.

Deleted
    I doubt it, but possibly yes.
    But a) it looks funny b) a football player kind of sees it coming (or at least knows that it can happen), while that girl didn't.
    I'm pretty sure if someone kicked that hard enough it would definitely hurt more.
    So you find that funny but you don't find the other one funny. Okay.
    I'm also pretty sure that most people are aware that they can trip while walking.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure if someone kicked that hard enough it would definitely hurt more.
    So you find that funny but you don't find the other one funny. Okay.
    I'm also pretty sure that most people are aware that they can trip while walking.
    Ah there we have it, I believe(d) that someone held her foot. If she just tripped, ok. Someone making her trip, not funny. Agree?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

man, i hate those fake iphone things, its so obvious they are fakes unless the people that post them are mentally retarded and cant spell things like couch
    게임 은 어렵~~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    man, i hate those fake iphone things, its so obvious they are fakes unless the people that post them are mentally retarded and cant spell things like couch
    They don't really type out things like 'cock', it's an Autocorrect that went wrong (or at least supposed to look like it, which means it's still fake but without the mental retardation. Is that a word?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Trust me...not all of them are fake. It sucks when it happens.

Deleted
    there are entire websites dedicated to autocorrect and other texting fails. that one was a pretty tame one.