Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I'm pretty sure if someone kicked that hard enough it would definitely hurt more.
    So you find that funny but you don't find the other one funny. Okay.
    I'm also pretty sure that most people are aware that they can trip while walking.
    Ah there we have it, I believe(d) that someone held her foot. If she just tripped, ok. Someone making her trip, not funny. Agree?

Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

“Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

man, i hate those fake iphone things, its so obvious they are fakes unless the people that post them are mentally retarded and cant spell things like couch
    게임 은 어렵~~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    man, i hate those fake iphone things, its so obvious they are fakes unless the people that post them are mentally retarded and cant spell things like couch
    They don't really type out things like 'cock', it's an Autocorrect that went wrong (or at least supposed to look like it, which means it's still fake but without the mental retardation. Is that a word?)

Trust me...not all of them are fake. It sucks when it happens.

Deleted
    there are entire websites dedicated to autocorrect and other texting fails. that one was a pretty tame one.

and, why would it auto-correct to cock? I would think that the system takes words rarely used, and fills the slot with words used often. If that was the case, he used the word "cock" in texting many more times and any similar word.

So, he either types cock a lot, or this is fake. Either way, he loses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

It gazes into your soul!
    Last edited by ReaverGX; 2012-04-22 at 10:35 PM.

Deleted
    not all of them are fake, i have got some interesting texts from my mum on her iphone :\

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Ah there we have it, I believe(d) that someone held her foot. If she just tripped, ok. Someone making her trip, not funny. Agree?
    I think we can agree to that. From what I can see, the person who seems to be standing there was just a worker/pervert/whatever. I still find it weird that she trips though since she obviously saw it but I at least don't think he was tripping her.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I think we can agree to that. From what I can see, the person who seems to be standing there was just a worker/pervert/whatever. I still find it weird that she trips though since she obviously saw it but I at least don't think he was tripping her.
    Idk, to me it looks like her foot moves downward in a way that it shouldn't(in other words, he pulled it) but then again, that could just be me watching it weirdly :3
    Death would be a welcome embrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Idk, to me it looks like her foot moves downward in a way that it shouldn't(in other words, he pulled it) but then again, that could just be me watching it weirdly :3
    To me it looks like she is trying to hop over the gap but underestimates how far the hop should be and so her foot slips into the hole and she smashes her face into the sidewalk.

Mid-dive pictures of Olympic Divers

Last edited by Winter Blossom; 2012-04-23 at 03:14 PM.
    “Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman

Last edited by TJ; 2012-04-23 at 04:16 PM.

Sup repost love it that some people ignore previous pages and post something that has been posted like +/- 20 post ago.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Sup repost love it that some people ignore previous pages and post something that has been posted like +/- 20 post ago.
    surely you are no better seeing as this (not exactly) has been posted so many times allready in this thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    surely you are no better seeing as this (not exactly) has been posted so many times allready in this thread
    let's make a deal: If noone places reposts, noone will complain about reposts. deal?

on-topic (and i hope this isn't a repost, because 330 pages is FAR too much to check before each post):

I can never remember whether anything's a repost 'cause I follow atleast 3 seperate image threads on different forums >.<

Have some Chelsea Peretti