1. #6601
    lol is the epson printer picture true? :S currently having that issue with it missing ever other line out on a black and white word document because it's saying pink is neally out >.< who's clever idea was it to make a coloured printer need all it's colours full to print a black and white document? >.<

  2. #6602
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    What am I supposed to do with this?
    Save Gotham! Go on Rageissues. Save Gotham!

  3. #6603
    Elemental Lord Rixis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    8,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    lol is the epson printer picture true? :S currently having that issue with it missing ever other line out on a black and white word document because it's saying pink is neally out >.< who's clever idea was it to make a coloured printer need all it's colours full to print a black and white document? >.<
    kodak printers have a black and white cartridge, and a colour cartirdge

    ... yet required use of the colour cartridge to print black and white

    edit: post 6666 hehe /suchachild

  4. #6604
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    kodak printers have a black and white cartridge, and a colour cartirdge

    ... yet required use of the colour cartridge to print black and white

    edit: post 6666 hehe /suchachild
    Edit: I dun goofed

    OT:

    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-04-25 at 11:33 AM.

  5. #6605
    Elemental Lord Rixis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    8,866
    my point was, i have a black (and white) cartridge and want to plint a black and white document ... yet my printer forces me to have a colour cartridge in it to use the colour cartridge (as well) to print it (bullshit excuse about using the colour cartiridge to tone the black or some shit)

    seriously, it's a black cartridge so it can print black shit .. let it print black shit and not have me fork out money for a new colour cartridge for my black and white documents

    (i'm talking about kodak printers, in particular mine >.>)

  6. #6606
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    my point was, i have a black (and white) cartridge and want to plint a black and white document ... yet my printer forces me to have a colour cartridge in it to use the colour cartridge (as well) to print it (bullshit excuse about using the colour cartiridge to tone the black or some shit)

    seriously, it's a black cartridge so it can print black shit .. let it print black shit and not have me fork out money for a new colour cartridge for my black and white documents

    (i'm talking about kodak printers, in particular mine >.>)
    Yeah, I just re-read what you said, didn't get to edit it out before you replied!
    And that really doesn't make any sense. They probably just want to sell shit I'd imagine, but there might be a good reason.

  7. #6607
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    They probably just want to sell shit I'd imagine, but there might be a good reason.
    I'm pretty sure that that "good reason" is the very same you mention: selling shit. There is no telling me that they couldn't make the printer print b/w without colour cartridges, if they wanted to.

    OT:

  8. #6608
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    ... They probably just want to sell shit I'd imagine, but there might be a good reason.
    Go google The light bulb conspiracy -document. It includes talk about so called "planned obsolescence" aka how printers, etc are made to break after certain ammount of prints/etc. Here is a document trailer:


    Ye, so off topic and I do not have funny picures to share now. D: Just wanted to share that info.

  9. #6609
    Merely a Setback Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    26,489

  10. #6610
    Deleted




    Last edited by mmoc2e7b8469c1; 2012-04-25 at 03:33 PM.

  11. #6611
    Warchief Byniri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    East Lansing, Michigan.
    Posts
    2,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Footman Smoke View Post



    Only My little Pony thing I'll EVER associate myself with.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

  12. #6612
    Quote Originally Posted by hermansen View Post
    Dude that shit is not funny.

    That guy commenting on that just got a ticket to hell.

    I agree thats realy fucked up

  13. #6613
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowjobs View Post
    I agree thats realy fucked up
    Do you really believe this kind of stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

  14. #6614
    The Lightbringer Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    3,097
    Can we not bring up topics from over 300 pages ago? Let's keep it to funny pictures!

  15. #6615
    Banned Rageissues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corvallis, OR
    Posts
    1,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Do you really believe this kind of stuff?
    But... but... I thought everything on 4chan was true!

  16. #6616


    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    Psshhh. Like I would actually bother reading a thread.

  17. #6617
    The Unstoppable Force zenkai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    22,598
    ^-- lol thats a wireguard for electric post
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    People who are not and were never racist don't have a racist Twitter history to dig up in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    She admitted she was wrong, that her comments were wrong, and that she regrets having done it, and won't do it again. .

  18. #6618

    Relevant when playing LoL and someone starts raging.

  19. #6619
    Wow, your picture is like, really really bad.

    The human clownpede ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

  20. #6620
    Banned Rageissues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corvallis, OR
    Posts
    1,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Wow, your picture is like, really really bad.
    It's like a Chinese person ran it through Google translate, then handed the "translated" version to a retarded 7 year old Ethiopian boy who had never seen a computer before and told him to make a funny picture. It truly is a crime against both the internet and humor itself.

    *sigh*

    Here are some cats to rinse off everyone's eyes.












Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •