Actually, he doesn't owe his mom and dad $49 each.

He owes them $49.50 each. That is where that dollar came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Actually, he doesn't owe his mom and dad $49 each.

He owes them $49.50 each. That is where that dollar came from.
    Nope. The dollar didn't come from anywhere. The dollar could just as easily be thought of as being an extra cost for the shirt (instead of it being a $97 shirt, it could easily have been a $98 shirt, where he returned the remaining $2 to his parents). He simply decided to keep the dollar, but it doesn't affect his debt -- he's only delaying paying it back. Eventually he'll have to come up with $98 to pay his parents back. He's already got $1 of that, so he needs only an additional $97 to meet the full amount owed.
    Last edited by Dendrek; 2015-02-23 at 04:02 PM.

Reminded me that incident with G Bush.

/\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

Deleted

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Damn you!
    I was sat for a good 2 mins waiting for something to happen.

Am doing it right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I don't get it. She lied to her class for no apparent reason and then got mad because one of the students called her out on her lie? I would be proud if that kid was my son.

/\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lock and troll View Post
    I don't get it. She lied to her class for no apparent reason and then got mad because one of the students called her out on her lie? I would be proud if that kid was my son.
    Well, the teacher was a he, and he didn't lie for no reason, he was wrong in his knowledge, and a student corrected him. He could not take that he didn't know everything, so he stuck to his guns. After the incident, I'm guessing he looked it up, and found he was indeed wrong, but could not gracefully bow out, so took a different avenue to justify the detention he gave. Egos can be dangerous things.

Last edited by Jamber; 2015-02-24 at 06:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    Well, the teacher was a he, and he didn't lie for no reason, he was wrong in his knowledge, and a student corrected him. He could not take that he didn't know everything, so he stuck to his guns. After the incident, I'm guessing he looked it up, and found he was indeed wrong, but could not gracefully bow out, so took a different avenue to justify the detention he gave. Egos can be dangerous things.

He is teacher and didn't know a mile is bigger than a kilometer?! This is fucking embarrassing, a 3rd grader would know that. If I was that teacher I would stfu and hope no one ever got wind of such a failure. I sure as hell wouldn't make a big deal and write letters showing how uninformed I am on very basic things.

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude Lebowski View Post
    That kid deserves a medal.

That's so wrong

Don't know what cracks me up more, the "Resolved Question" at the top, or the "Report Abuse" at the bottom.

Show me another

Last edited by George; 2015-02-26 at 10:13 AM.