Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2015-05-31 at 10:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is that funny?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TUeq9GL.gif[IMG]
    Hypnotising...
    Wish I could do that.

Can we make some rule about posting gifs? It's a 60 MB big gif...
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    I agree. For some people, this GIF is basically over 10% of their mobile bandwidth.

Deleted
    Seconded. Or thirded, it was a silly size & I after that long DL, I didn`t spot the funny.

Anyhoe...

Bet Brian Blessed could do this..

Deleted

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I agree. For some people, this GIF is basically over 10% of their mobile bandwidth.
    If your mobile bandwidth is limited, you shouldn't be scrolling these forums for funny pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    Better solution, since it's 2015, you could get rid of your 28.8 K modem so the rest of us doesnt have to take special care.

"I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..

15+ Year Old Account
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh look....nzall back in the funny pictures thread whining because it doesnt cater 100% to him/her....what a fucking surprise....

Infracted
    Last edited by Uggorthaholy; 2015-06-01 at 11:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    That photo was also taken while she was in the jungle for like 2 weeks with no makeup and nothing but rice and kangaroo balls :S

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    oh look....nzall back in the funny pictures thread whining because it doesnt cater 100% to him/her....what a fucking surprise....
    You say that on a forum where it's forbidden to post pictures of spiders because some people may have arachnophobia.

To the guy talking about 28.8k modem... Is "exaggerating" the only argument you can come up with? I'm sitting on 30 mbps, so 60 MB gif takes... at least 15 seconds to load. This one took longer (probably on a slow host). Have 3 or 4 gifs like this on a page and you need to wait a minute before page completely loads to display new stuff.

Plus some parts of the world still have monthly data caps.

I'm not saying those gifs should be banned. Just link them. Do this little thing for others. squeeze already did this (for which I thank him) with his gif without getting into pointless arguments

I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

10+ Year Old Account
    You say that on a forum where it's forbidden to post pictures of spiders because some people may have arachnophobia.
    Totally forgot about that :S Still don't know why people are free to post everything else under the sun, racism, religion, fascism, homophobia, sexism, every other phobia... but spiders? no can't have that :/

Deleted
    My problem isn't just with the image having a massive size, it's just not funny. This is a Funny Picture Megathread. Some teenager doing a couple of backflips and frontflips in a badly looped .gif isn't funny unless this woman was famous. If it was a granny doing those flipflops, it would have been funnier.

But enough about how to make gymnastics funny, datacaps, phobias and oversized images. Here, have a My Little Resume:

10+ Year Old Account
    My problem isn't just with the image having a massive size, it's just not funny. This is a Funny Picture Megathread. Some teenager doing a couple of backflips and frontflips in a badly looped .gif isn't funny unless this woman was famous. If it was a granny doing those flipflops, it would have been funnier.

But enough about how to make gymnastics funny, datacaps, phobias and oversized images. Here, have a My Little Resume:
    so now you get to decide whats funny and what isnt? gg....

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    so now you get to decide whats funny and what isnt? gg....
    Well explain to us why then, a woman doing some gymnastics, without fail, properly, is funny? I would love to know, as would the others who have asked

Deleted

15+ Year Old Account
    Stop arguing about what is and isn't funny, and what is or isn't ok to post. Do funny pictures.