Not American but is that a real $100 and the boss is an idiot or is there something else funny about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Not American but is that a real $100 and the boss is an idiot or is there something else funny about it.
    Well I'm not American either, but it clearly says "This note is not legal tender Intended for motion picture only" on it as well as "For motion picture use only" in really big all caps letters..

I'm not sure why it's funny though? Must be a 'Murican thing..

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    "FOR MOTION PICTURE USE ONLY" in big letters. Hate to be the guy to accept that...

Doh. I need my eyes tested again. I never even noticed those. Guess I was looking for something less obvious. Missing the forest for the trees and all that.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2015-11-19 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    "FOR MOTION PICTURE USE ONLY" in big letters. Hate to be the guy to accept that...
    It actually took me a minute to spot that, but yeah. I'd like to think I wouldn't fall for it if I were actually working something where accepting money is my job. Someone probably got fired or REALLY chewed out over that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    It actually took me a minute to spot that, but yeah. I'd like to think I wouldn't fall for it if I were actually working something where accepting money is my job. Someone probably got fired or REALLY chewed out over that.
    I know...I'm a cashier and that is a scary thought =(

Last edited by George; 2015-11-20 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I don't get it. I know they're the chuckle brothers, but what am I not seeing?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Her arm looks like a really big penis.
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    the dick-arm
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

They told me about the raid. I thought they actually wanted to play World of Warcraft.

It is a joke of a house owner that had placed terrorists in his house.