Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripl View Post
    I suspected that, and no. I do live in 'the region' though, the Netherlands.
    good guess though. The most scary thing we have here is a duck.
    A DUCK?

do you have anatidaephobia? because surely there are more scary animals than a duck, even in Netherlands, like Vipera Berus, or chiroptera?

edit: but yeah, a duck can be pretty scary:

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    A DUCK?

do you have anatidaephobia? because surely there are more scary animals than a duck, even in Netherlands, like Vipera Berus, or chiroptera?

edit: but yeah, a duck can be pretty scary:
    Fancy Latin names to make me google. Yea, we do have some adders spread out, but they never even come close to human settlements. Bats do live around cities, I had one fly over my head when eating in a restaurant in the middle of Den Bosch, but I like bats, and I was sad every time my cat brought me one.

I don't have a phobia for ducks, it is just that it might as well be classified as the most dangerous animal here, since the rest is so unimpressive and shy.

since this is a picture thread I keep forcing myself to post pictures
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    Psshhh. Like I would actually bother reading a thread.

I suspected that, and no. I do live in 'the region' though, the Netherlands.
    good guess though. The most scary thing we have here is a duck.
    It's a good thing we don't have spiders like that. I would probably nuke the town if I saw something like that.
    Aw damn, scanning my room for spiders now -_-

Don't know if any of these have been posted before, but here it goes:

-snip-

-snip-

Can't be posted enough:

And now I demand

Mod warning: let's not go down the religion route. Images still obey the rules of the forum.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-04-25 at 01:09 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    you know that saying, that you should not try to explain a joke because the joke will become unfunny if you do so? yea.

I love cats
    Run the gif in reverse and then imagine the person that shoved the cat into the bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Tychoblu View Post
    Run the gif in reverse and then imagine the person that shoved the cat into the bowl.
    It looks quite weird in reverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    man, i hate those fake iphone things, its so obvious they are fakes unless the people that post them are mentally retarded and cant spell things like couch
    LOL Its called autospell dumbass.. it usually happens when someone misses a key

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowjobs View Post
    LOL Its called autospell dumbass.. it usually happens when someone misses a key
    Woah. Pictures thread. Otherwise nice. What's with the 5th grade insults? Secondly, most of them ARE fake. You can even download an app that will occasionally do that to your predictive texts intentionally in an awkward attempt to create humor.

All of that aside, if the person isn't taking the three seconds to check their words before sending them, shame on them.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account

actual launch of the north korean nuke

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    What am I supposed to do with this?

10+ Year Old Account
    lol is the epson printer picture true? :S currently having that issue with it missing ever other line out on a black and white word document because it's saying pink is neally out >.< who's clever idea was it to make a coloured printer need all it's colours full to print a black and white document? >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    What am I supposed to do with this?
    Save Gotham! Go on Rageissues. Save Gotham!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    lol is the epson printer picture true? :S currently having that issue with it missing ever other line out on a black and white word document because it's saying pink is neally out >.< who's clever idea was it to make a coloured printer need all it's colours full to print a black and white document? >.<
    kodak printers have a black and white cartridge, and a colour cartirdge

... yet required use of the colour cartridge to print black and white

edit: post 6666 hehe /suchachild

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    kodak printers have a black and white cartridge, and a colour cartirdge

... yet required use of the colour cartridge to print black and white

edit: post 6666 hehe /suchachild
    Edit: I dun goofed

OT:

Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-04-25 at 11:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    my point was, i have a black (and white) cartridge and want to plint a black and white document ... yet my printer forces me to have a colour cartridge in it to use the colour cartridge (as well) to print it (bullshit excuse about using the colour cartiridge to tone the black or some shit)

seriously, it's a black cartridge so it can print black shit .. let it print black shit and not have me fork out money for a new colour cartridge for my black and white documents

(i'm talking about kodak printers, in particular mine >.>)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    my point was, i have a black (and white) cartridge and want to plint a black and white document ... yet my printer forces me to have a colour cartridge in it to use the colour cartridge (as well) to print it (bullshit excuse about using the colour cartiridge to tone the black or some shit)

seriously, it's a black cartridge so it can print black shit .. let it print black shit and not have me fork out money for a new colour cartridge for my black and white documents

(i'm talking about kodak printers, in particular mine >.>)
    Yeah, I just re-read what you said, didn't get to edit it out before you replied!
    And that really doesn't make any sense. They probably just want to sell shit I'd imagine, but there might be a good reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    They probably just want to sell shit I'd imagine, but there might be a good reason.
    I'm pretty sure that that "good reason" is the very same you mention: selling shit. There is no telling me that they couldn't make the printer print b/w without colour cartridges, if they wanted to.

OT:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    ... They probably just want to sell shit I'd imagine, but there might be a good reason.
    Go google The light bulb conspiracy -document. It includes talk about so called "planned obsolescence" aka how printers, etc are made to break after certain ammount of prints/etc. Here is a document trailer:

Ye, so off topic and I do not have funny picures to share now. D: Just wanted to share that info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Putin khuliyo