||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    This shit cracked me up so hard.

LOOOOL! XD

Wow..........................

---------- Post added 2013-04-10 at 10:43 PM ----------

Last edited by muto; 2013-04-11 at 03:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The French surrendering to NK just in case was funny.

http://cdn.motinetwork.net/motifake....1365211950.jpg
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Wow..........................
    i think i get what she's saying. she just worded it really... retardedly. i think she's meaning how we boil lobsters alive, that's always bothered me terribly, it's so cruel.

Deleted
    Wouldn't want to ruin that precious meat om nom nom , do "we" still hit cows in the head with the sledge hammer?

In my eyes, fish, lizards and insects are basically robots i feel nothing for them

Now lets get eatin'

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    i think i get what she's saying. she just worded it really... retardedly. i think she's meaning how we boil lobsters alive, that's always bothered me terribly, it's so cruel.
    But we do that with alot of sea food, because if you kill them, they will be "toxic" (if that is the word for it) and its "unsafe" to eat it. It's cruel yes, but appearently they don't feel pain they say. Some say if water is cold and then heated up, they will "fall asleep/die" before boiling, but some say it's better to throw them in already boiling water. I can't really say i believe any of it, it's sad to hear them crawl inside, but it also taste good.

Mmm gief!

OT
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galvayra View Post
    Wouldn't want to ruin that precious meat om nom nom , do "we" still hit cows in the head with the sledge hammer?

In my eyes, fish, lizards and insects are basically robots i feel nothing for them

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Qf8IpgIhAMU/S5jy7pdOU9I/AAAAAAAAAI8/jAgFyc0vEeo/s1600/insects-eating-funny-eating-11.jpg[IMG]

Now lets get eatin'
    Oh god that's disgusting! Everyone knows you use swiss or provolone on white bread iceberg sandwiches. Sheesh!
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is shopped right? Please tell me this is shopped. I can't believe there are people that are that dumb.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    this is shopped right? Please tell me this is shopped. I can't believe there are people that are that dumb.
    one could surely hope so. more or less same thing happened with fukushima and people saying it was payback for pearl harbor......

Last edited by gegalfo; 2013-04-11 at 08:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    one could surely hope so. more or less same thing happened with fukushima and people saying it was payback for pearl harbor......
    Those are just trolls and people are biting the bait. The "revenge for pearl harbor"-troll has been used SO many times that its insane that people still fall for it.
    People swallowing the bait are probably more stupid than the people trolling...

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Those are just trolls and people are biting the bait. The "revenge for pearl harbor"-troll has been used SO many times that its insane that people still fall for it.
    People swallowing the bait are probably more stupid than the people trolling...
    Says you.

There are people so stupid out there that they could probably be considered retarded (actually retarded).

Example :

Deleted
    I've actually heard somewhere that Korean propaganda uses the American credit crisis as karmic retribution subject for the Korean War.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Says you.

There are people so stupid out there that they could probably be considered retarded (actually retarded).

Example :

Also this... lol, just lol

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    We have a thread for videos.
    I'm aware, but if I replied there, he wouldn't have seen it. I'm sorry anyway, I'll stick to the rules of this thread, won't derail it any further.

Deleted
    Also, Tyrael, the legal definition of retardedness is having an IQ below 70. the mean IQ is 100, and the deviation is 15, so that means that about 2.5% of the world population is legally retarded. for the US, with rounded 200M adult inhabitants, that means that 5M are legally retarded. of course, the legally retarded don't usually show up to such events.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    of course, the legally retarded don't usually show up to such events.
    I dunno man, ever seen The Ringer?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    That wall of tweets...

*sticks gun in mouth*

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein