10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranku View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/diQE8QQ.jpg
    This one, about the half-lives. I don't quite get it. Is it meant to be funny because of the well drawn sign of confusion, or that it's one of the first things you ever learn about chemistry/physics and the student has got it wrong :s Sorry to be Buzz Killington but I'm genuinely confused.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    This one, about the half-lives. I don't quite get it. Is it meant to be funny because of the well drawn sign of confusion, or that it's one of the first things you ever learn about chemistry/physics and the student has got it wrong :s Sorry to be Buzz Killington but I'm genuinely confused.

Heh...Ok, I'll explain. Valve made a game called Half-life. It was a huge success. There was a sequel, Half-Life 2, that had mini sequels in the form of released episodes. It has been almost 10 years since the first Half-Life 2 was released, and almost 7 years since the latest Half-Life 2 episode was released. Ever since the release of Half-Life 2, there was talk about Half-Life 3. So far, there has been no information of a release of this game, and people like to take shots a Valve (or Gaben, the creator, of whom the drawing is of likeness) about Half-Life 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

10+ Year Old Account

For some reason it was 2 separate gifs so this is the second part:
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2013-07-10 at 04:32 PM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    -snip-

Heh...Ok, I'll explain. Valve made a game called Half-life. It was a huge success. There was a sequel, Half-Life 2, that had mini sequels in the form of released episodes. It has been almost 10 years since the first Half-Life 2 was released, and almost 7 years since the latest Half-Life 2 episode was released. Ever since the release of Half-Life 2, there was talk about Half-Life 3. So far, there has been no information of a release of this game, and people like to take shots a Valve (or Gaben, the creator, of whom the drawing is of likeness) about Half-Life 3.
    I say he's too busy making loads of dosh making hats for hat fortress 2 to get to work in HL3.I also say he can't count to 3.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ocrFby5.jpg[IMG]
    That was epic. These always make me laugh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Whats the context here? I dont get it...

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Whats the context here? I dont get it...
    Probably something to do with gay marriage would be my guess.

Deleted
    I can't fucking understand most of the drawings these last 2 pages of crap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    Probably something to do with gay marriage would be my guess.
    I was thinking gay-something first. But its not like homosexuality is a disability which needs medical bills etc.
    But i guess you cant expect logical reasoning from ignorants.

Im guessing its just someone using the meme wrong. Very common

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khorine View Post
    I can't fucking understand most of the drawings these last 2 pages of crap.
    Idd... some of the worst "funny pictures" ive ever seen in my 15 years of internet browsing...

Deleted
    I was thinking gay-something first. But its not like homosexuality is a disability which needs medical bills etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Idd... some of the worst "funny pictures" ive ever seen in my 15 years of internet browsing...
    Then do one of two things;

1. Fuck off somewhere else.

2. Contribute instead of bitching.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

yea because medical bills are the only bills that need to be paid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    yea because medical bills are the only bills that need to be paid
    Epic swing and miss! Next...

- - - Updated - - -

The point being missed is this: if you pay my bills, then you can tell me what to do (since I would be in debt to you. Also: parents). Since I pay my own bills, that means I am independent, and I should be able to do what I want.

The man in the picture is Neil Patrick Harris, and he is gay, and yes the picture is about gay marriage (opinions on life style and whatnot).

10+ Year Old Account
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    The point being missed is this: if you pay my bills, then you can tell me what to do (since I would be in debt to you. Also: parents). Since I pay my own bills, that means I am independent, and I should be able to do what I want.

The man in the picture is Neil Patrick Harris, and he is gay, and yes the picture is about gay marriage (opinions on life style and whatnot).
    Thats the point i was trying to find. Thanks!
    I guess im so openminded that i dont get caught on irrelevant things like sexual orientation etc
    Last edited by mmocb47e9d5b09; 2013-07-11 at 06:00 PM.

please stop with the gay shit. that picture is not even remotely funny, its just pure gay propaganda. there are dozens of threads about that on this forum, this one is definitely not the place for that shit

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -