Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    First thing you notice: Smoke stuck outside.
    Second thing you notice: Kitana is pretty much naked.
    Third thing you notice: Jade is pole dancing and doing a split.

Kinda looks more like the Mortal Kombat strip club.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account

I love this mix:

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account

This is outrageous.
    He was using magazines.

I was going to say "perfect" but I need at least 10 characters to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this last page has been special.

c-c-c-combobreaker
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there's a rock bottom for tastelessness, then i'm pretty sure you've been digging for a while now... Pretty sad and pathetic posting pics like that in a thread like this.
    "I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..

10+ Year Old Account
    idk i thought it was pretty funny

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melancolie View Post
    If there's a rock bottom for tastelessness, then i'm pretty sure you've been digging for a while now... Pretty sad and pathetic posting pics like that in a thread like this.
    Boohoo.

Mind Blowing.

Comedy is subjective. Don't be a killjoy if you don't like offensive images I would suggest you avoid the internet and especially any area you know images will be posted.

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess how they figured out Princess Diana had dandruff?

They found her head and shoulders on the dashboard.

http://www.vitamin-ha.com/wp-content...lation-130.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    Comedy is subjective. Don't be a killjoy if you don't like offensive images I would suggest you avoid the internet and especially any area you know images will be posted.
    Okay mr cool internet hero I can see not finding the loss of a bunch of lives funny makes me a killjoy. There's literally millions and millions of funny pictures out there, so knowingly posting something that controversial for giggles is just tasteless. That doesnt mean i'm afraid to rummage around online or doesnt have any humor. Anyway this is not a place to discuss something like that. Those pics are obviously bait, but i dont think it's any less tasteless. You probably have passions (hopefully) in your own life that i would find hysterical, so get off your high horse thanks.

"I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..

Okay mr cool internet hero I can see not finding the loss of a bunch of lives funny makes me a killjoy. There's literally millions and millions of funny pictures out there, so knowingly posting something that controversial for giggles is just tasteless. That doesnt mean i'm afraid to rummage around online or doesnt have any humor. Anyway this is not a place to discuss something like that. Those pics are obviously bait, but i dont think it's any less tasteless. You probably have passions (hopefully) in your own life that i would find hysterical, so get off your high horse thanks.
    I'm not sure if I have especially twisted and dark sense of humour, but I found the Dead Island parody cover with Mr. Templar here hilarious just a day after the events had happened.

That said, I don't know a single Norwegian. It's easy to laugh at tragedies when they don't affect you in any way.