"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    In case you haven't caught on yet, the standard proportion of funny in this thread is as follows:

45% = "Meh"
    13% = "WTF?"
    11.5% = "I get it. I ain't laughing but I get it."
    8% = "... I don't get it."
    3% = "Your link is broken"
    10% = Shit posting
    7% = "Clever."
    2.5% = "Ha!"

Please enjoy your stay. Or don't.
    I didn't get it either, please explain. Is the woman him or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I didn't get it either, please explain. Is the woman him or something?
    In all pictures it's this guy, just wearing make-up
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    In all pictures it's this guy, just wearing make-up
    That's what I thought it was supposed to be, if so, Why isn't he in the same room? The whole room is different, if it was the same guy trying to show that, Surely he wouldn't take a new picture in an entirely different bathroom? It seems more of a case of they just found a picture of a guy with a similar bone structure as the woman, and tried to say they're the same person...?

Quote Originally Posted by GKLeatherCraft View Post
    That's what I thought it was supposed to be, if so, Why isn't he in the same room? The whole room is different, if it was the same guy trying to show that, Surely he wouldn't take a new picture in an entirely different bathroom? It seems more of a case of they just found a picture of a guy with a similar bone structure as the woman, and tried to say they're the same person...?
    All people take all their selfies in the same fuckin' place, or something?

It was a dude who likes to dress up as a woman, who thinks he looks pretty hot dressed up as a woman (debatable) or thinks that he's particularly crafty in using make-up (again, debatable), and went "Surprise mutha fukka!" with the picture of his man-selfie.

There's like...literally nothing else to explain.
    Last edited by Anastacy; 2016-03-31 at 11:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Nintendo's social phone app launched on some western territories.

Really, they did not go with "Miistake"? Really? How can you miss that!

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    I want it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    I want it!!
    why

go chow some tuna

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    Also the last beer with vaginal latic acid.

I have to admit, black rants are almost always hilarious to me. I know, that makes me sound super white and super racist.

Here's some race bait.

- - - Updated - - -

So I'm thinking I probably should have left a beer on the curb for him or something...

that one about picking cotton is hilarious.

$250 an hour, i'd take a job picking the corn out of logs of shit. no gloves allowed. that's a load of money.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    All people take all their selfies in the same fuckin' place, or something?

It was a dude who likes to dress up as a woman, who thinks he looks pretty hot dressed up as a woman (debatable) or thinks that he's particularly crafty in using make-up (again, debatable), and went "Surprise mutha fukka!" with the picture of his man-selfie.

There's like...literally nothing else to explain.
    So..you have no evidence then? That's all I was asking, I've seen quite a few of those types of pic threads, and they always take the photos in the same room, There's nothing in that photo that says it's not just a picture someone else made...

There's like...literally nothing that says it's the same person.

Deleted
    Less arguing about the pictures, more funny pictures...

Omg racists all up in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by GKLeatherCraft View Post
    So..you have no evidence then? That's all I was asking, I've seen quite a few of those types of pic threads, and they always take the photos in the same room, There's nothing in that photo that says it's not just a picture someone else made...

There's like...literally nothing that says it's the same person.
    Did your manhood get hurt by being attracted to a man dressed as a woman? You think it's somehow an impossible situation, that a man dressed as a woman actually looks like a woman given a passing glance?

Why is this the picture you choose to question validity of?

There's like...literally over a thousand pictures here that could be photoshopped.

I thought it was a woman too. Not a pretty woman but a woman.

Then I scrolled down and saw someone's comment that it was the same guy (I didn't get it either so I just said w/e and kept going) and I was like............oh............Damn man these chicks be dangerous. Gotta take these mofos to Maury.

Top comment: RIP Hilary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    It's actually rather sad that 1st of April is the one and only day in the year when people remember to be critical about media.

Don't offend me mofo.

- - - Updated - - -

It's okay captain, we'll buff out those scratches.*

*Omg I can't take how funny that is. If you don't get that reference you don't watch enough TV.

Source since that idiot walked in front of the camera. Boat stops right after that though.

- - - Updated - - -

Omg I have to send this to my BFF.