1. #7941
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    Those must be some disconnected "frineds" 'cause I don't think there has ever been a stereotype that band kids get lots of girls. Closer to the opposite, really : /
    Actually, band kids are among the most sexually active students in high school. Serious freaks.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

  2. #7942
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    Actually, band kids are among the most sexually active students in high school. Serious freaks.
    Very true, And, because it happens within the close-nit clique, who may or may not be, for the lack of a better term, ostracized, it may seem like it's made up if one didn't have inside knowledge.


    Also applies to drama kids.
    Last edited by Jamber; 2012-07-20 at 02:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

  3. #7943
    Herald of the Titans Treeskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    ON, CA
    Posts
    2,730

  4. #7944
    Anyone else think Jaime Lannister only has the Kingslayer title because he was just too lazy to kill the king on heroic mode?

  5. #7945
    Blademaster Othniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Light's Hope Chapel
    Posts
    40
    In my High School the Drama and Music kids were, as far as i know, by far the most sexually active. They also tended to drink and smoke to rival the stereotypical stoners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Different people. I just yell at chaud a lot until his posts look like mine.

    Then he yells at me until my posts look like his.

    There's a lot of screaming, front page news are basically just a bad porno.

  6. #7946
    anyone wanna guess on when we're going to see the first image macros related to the events in Denver?
    Currently only reading the Funny Pictures Megathread because the rest of the forums is filled with piss, whiners and pissed whiners.

  7. #7947
    Mechagnome shootyadead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    590
    Honestly I think any images related to that should be an instant ban. That's not the kinda thing you should joke about at all.
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

  8. #7948
    Quote Originally Posted by shootyadead View Post
    Honestly I think any images related to that should be an instant ban. That's not the kinda thing you should joke about at all.
    I agree. certainly this early on, events like that are not even supposed to be funny. just wanted to make a cynical remark on the way some people treat events like these.
    Currently only reading the Funny Pictures Megathread because the rest of the forums is filled with piss, whiners and pissed whiners.

  9. #7949
    Boo hoo a bunch of people I don't know or care about died. Get over it.


  10. #7950


    OT:

    Trying is the first step towards failure

  11. #7951
    Moderator Nerph-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Belgium, EU
    Posts
    6,223
    Not to derail the thread, but what exactly is the difference between someone posting a joke about todays (or yesterday seeing its saturday here now) massacre than people posting a joke of an african kid jumping in joy with the caption 'yes today i didnt get killed (or captured dunno what it was) by kody'? Is it because this happened in the west that it's super serious? A joke is a joke, there are no inappropriate jokes, because it's a joke!.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-07-20 at 11:00 PM.
    Sports & Fitness Moderator

  12. #7952
    Quote Originally Posted by shootyadead View Post
    Honestly I think any images related to that should be an instant ban. That's not the kinda thing you should joke about at all.
    How do people have to balls to say this? There are things posted in this thread every day that can offend people. Just because an event happened in America, it shouldn't be talked about or poked fun about? Example: The African child dancing meme. There are countless others. Not to mention, if everything remotely offensive was removed from this threat, it'd only be 100 pages TOPS.

    tl;dr if you get offended by picture meme's based on current events, the internet is probably not for you.

    edit: damn you d3v ;P
    Last edited by Alexinedh; 2012-07-20 at 10:54 PM. Reason: frustration

  13. #7953
    Moderator Nerph-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Belgium, EU
    Posts
    6,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexinedh View Post
    How do people have to balls to say this? There are things posted in this thread every day that can offend people. Just because an event happened in America, it shouldn't be talked about or poked fun about? Example: The African child dancing meme. There are countless others. Not to mention, if everything remotely offensive was removed from this threat, it'd only be 100 pages TOPS.

    tl;dr if you get offended by picture meme's based on current events, the internet is probably not for you.

    edit: damn you d3v ;P
    Lol, creepy! posted at the EXACT same time O_O

    edit: I've already seen countless images about it, but I'd best not post one, as no doubt it would lead to an unjustified infraction or permaban.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-07-20 at 10:59 PM.
    Sports & Fitness Moderator

  14. #7954
    Great minds think alike I suppose ;D

  15. #7955
    Scarab Lord xylophone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,625
    I think the difference is that the meme didn't actually happen (I think didn't look into the meme so soz if the kid is dead or something).
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

  16. #7956
    Moderator Nerph-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Belgium, EU
    Posts
    6,223
    Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    I think the difference is that the meme didn't actually happen (I think didn't look into the meme so soz if the kid is dead or something).
    That specific kid they use for that meme might not be dead, but it is using the kid as a joke about how Koby massacres people or whatever. One of the jokes I saw about this massacre was with the Joker, he didn't die from this massacre. At the end of the day it comes down to the same thing, joking about people being killed. People don't seem to have a problem with one, but do with the other? Oh right, we don't care about Africa, but if it happens in the west, it's serious business.
    Sports & Fitness Moderator

  17. #7957
    Scarab Lord xylophone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,625
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    That specific kid they use for that meme might not be dead, but it is using the kid as a joke about how Koby massacres people or whatever. One of the jokes I saw about this massacre was with the Joker, he didn't die from this massacre. At the end of the day it comes down to the same thing, joking about people being killed. People don't seem to have a problem with one, but do with the other? Oh right, we don't care about Africa, but if it happens in the west, it's serious business.
    I thought the joke was usually about how he doesn't get killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

  18. #7958
    Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    I thought the joke was usually about how he doesn't get killed.
    I dunno, but the people in that cinema must've been dying to see that movie.
    I heard it was pretty good too, it blew them away.

  19. #7959
    Please stay on topic. If you would like to discuss other topics, you can do so in the relevant thread.

  20. #7960
    Scarab Lord xylophone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,625
    Bam page 400!!!!

    Fail...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •