1. #10401
    haha cant belive i didnt see this thread before, im halfway trough it!

  2. #10402
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    The funniest part about second image is that amount of russians/germans sniffing flowers from the underground in poland kinda puts its credibility in doubt :P
    The picture has more to do with the fact that both Germany and Russia invaded Poland during WW2, and the state Poland was left after the war.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 01:41 AM ----------


  3. #10403



















    Fount of stupidity
    Anarchists Commies and Nazis, oh my!

  4. #10404
    Titan Tierbook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Charleston SC
    Posts
    13,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I can't open it...

    I don't know why but I think tinypic urls don't open/give error for me. Using Google Chrome so I don't know if that's the problem.

    And to stay on topic...

    http://i.imgur.com/Lcm0ZNh.jpg
    hey the Grim reaper is awesome dont lump it together with those other shows
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

  5. #10405

  6. #10406
    shit I edit it out -_-
    Last edited by Archangel Tyrael; 2013-02-22 at 08:09 PM.

  7. #10407
    Mechagnome Ridesdel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northeast cost of New England
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    This made me rage at first, but then I laughed at how ridiculous people can be.

    [ur l=http://i.imgur.com/ITUX01X.jpg][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ITUX01Xl.jpg[/ IMG][/url]
    Just wanted to say, a lot of those people make good points in regards to the abs pic, that just does not look healthy on that woman, she looks like she took some roids. As for the second pic, well it's a pic about self confidence, is that a bad thing? people praising someone for having some self confidence even though they are not perfect?

  8. #10408
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    This made me rage at first, but then I laughed at how ridiculous people can be.

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ITUX01Xl.jpg[IMG]
    I laughed at the comment saying that her boobs were just more abs. Lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    Just wanted to say, a lot of those people make good points in regards to the abs pic, that just does not look healthy on that woman, she looks like she took some roids.
    Doubtful that she did. True that she is skinny but there are a lot of skinny girls out there, with no abs, and people consider them healthy but if they got abs, they automatically say they aren't healthy or shouldn't have that look. Sucks.

    And to stay on topic:

    Last edited by Majad; 2013-02-21 at 04:01 AM.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  9. #10409
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    Just wanted to say, a lot of those people make good points in regards to the abs pic, that just does not look healthy on that woman, she looks like she took some roids. As for the second pic, well it's a pic about self confidence, is that a bad thing? people praising someone for having some self confidence even though they are not perfect?
    not sure if serious. If you don't work out or if you don't have knowledge on this, I'd avise you to refrain from talking about it.

    I mean, sure you're free to talk about it that way, but it's just plain retarded. I also think you are oblivious to what I intended to show with the picture, and I don't feel like babyfeeding anyone here to explain it, too tired for it, and it usually gets me banned anyway.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 04:00 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I laughed at the comment saying that her boobs were just more abs. Lmao.
    hahaha thanks for mentioning that, I had not seen that one actually.

  10. #10410
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    What Tyrael was trying to say with that picture is that people that work hard usually receive negative replies, feelings, etc, because who knows, jellyness? And also because the person writing the bad comment thinks that they don't need any support since they think the person they are commenting on are good and just don't need support and that but, when they see the fat lady there, most of the people will just reply with sympathy and say how beautiful she is and to hold on and not feel bad, bla bla bla, which is basically just feeding her ego, giving her attention, that she doesn't deserve in my opinion, and to make her think she's actually healthy(which she doesn't look like looking at that picture).

    It's kinda hypocrite, to some extent from some people, but it's pretty much that.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  11. #10411
    I am Murloc! -Zait-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ♫ ♪ d(Θ.Θ)b ♪ ♫
    Posts
    5,477
    That comparison of the fit people and the fat girl just made me so depressed. Especially the "I don't think the human body is supposed to look like that."

    T_T"



  12. #10412
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    That comparison of the fit people and the fat girl just made me so depressed. Especially the "I don't think the human body is supposed to look like that."

    T_T"
    Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    What Tyrael was trying to say with that picture is that people that work hard usually receive negative replies, feelings, etc, because who knows, jellyness? And also because the person writing the bad comment thinks that they don't need any support since they think the person they are commenting on are good and just don't need support and that but, when they see the fat lady there, most of the people will just reply with sympathy and say how beautiful she is and to hold on and not feel bad, bla bla bla, which is basically just feeding her ego, giving her attention, that she doesn't deserve in my opinion, and to make her think she's actually healthy(which she doesn't look like looking at that picture).

    It's kinda hypocrite, to some extent from some people, but it's pretty much that.
    This. Thank God someone here is more patient than I am, thank you for this post.

    Anyway, I never had cats, and I'm going to say something stupid now, but I didn't know they could ''climb'' walls like that.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 05:48 AM ----------

    So here's a little game for those interested.

    Go to this website - http://www.random.org/

    Set min number (it's on the right side of the page) to 1000, max to 9999, then roll for your random number.

    Then check this picture, see how you'd fare in a zombie apocalypse

    Last edited by Archangel Tyrael; 2013-02-21 at 05:54 AM.

  13. #10413
    Herald of the Titans Kuniku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,516
    45

    10 char

  14. #10414
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Indeed



    This. Thank God someone here is more patient than I am, thank you for this post.

    Anyway, I never had cats, and I'm going to say something stupid now, but I didn't know they could ''climb'' walls like that.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 05:48 AM ----------

    So here's a little game for those interested.

    Go to this website - http://www.random.org/

    Set min number (it's on the right side of the page) to 1000, max to 9999, then roll for your random number.

    Then check this picture, see how you'd fare in a zombie apocalypse

    Now let's see...

    30%, most likely dead... right...
    Last edited by Numeanor; 2013-02-21 at 08:55 AM.

  15. #10415
    Fluffy Kitten Zoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    8,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    <Zombie Outbreak>
    65%

    Got Crossbow, Food, Hoochie Mama, ATV and Pinpoint hearing

  16. #10416
    50%

    Shotgun, FingerBox (no idea what it is), Nerd, ATV and Pin point hearing

  17. #10417
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post

    Are those... foreskins? WTF?
    Currently only reading the Funny Pictures Megathread because the rest of the forums is filled with piss, whiners and pissed whiners.

  18. #10418
    Titan Snowraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    European Union
    Posts
    13,081
    60% but it's good
    I got myself shotgun, sleeping bags and dream girl (these 2 seem to fit together lol), the atv and thick skulls for zombies.

    Also, NSFW:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...orphotos1.jpg/

  19. #10419
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    That is Exactly what goes through my head when i have to go out on bright mornings...sun's low enough to get right in your eyes....Fuck you sun :P

  20. #10420
    80% - Shotgun, Riot armor, Dream Girl and a Humvee, awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Shagging unicorns? Well - to each their own...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •