Page 1 of 3
LastLast

nerf resto shamans to the bone!

Resto shamans are too powerfull atm, with the purge and the dispel magic which actually heals the dispelled target.
    Shamans heals way too mutch against casters ETC, they can interupt and do grounding totem, which makes them really hard to cc or too nuke...

L2P? sorry this just isn't worth the typing

Just learn to counter them. All classes/specs got a weakness.
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

Blizzard's suggestion forums are that way =>
    Just another random troll.

You mean a class that actually has defenses and won't just roll over and die for you?

A healer being hard to nuke down?

Say it isn't so!

This signiture is brought to you by the letters F and U, and the number 2.

"I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role."

I do hope you are kidding.

Paladins and warriors need to be nerfed first of all...
    Lok'tar ogar!

Deleted
    nice troll

resto shaman ARE really really strong right now but the reasons you list are not the issue and sounds like a large l2p problem.

Lol i love looking at people QQing about classes needing to be nerfed just because they havent got a clue how to play

Nadagast sharing your opinion on Shamans being a tad OP atm, so I will have to vouch positive on this thread.
    Wrong place to make one, and very little detailed. But I always mindlessly follow a 3k+ player pre-cataclysm
    So yes, they do need a nerf, personally I think tremor needs the biggest

Maybe it should a cd, but cant you target a totem?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReactionGuild View Post
    nice troll
    Idd , this guy just needs to l2p. If your going to complain about healers, complain about Paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuubi View Post
    Resto shamans are too powerfull atm, with the purge and the dispel magic which actually heals the dispelled target.
    Shamans heals way too mutch against casters ETC, they can interupt and do grounding totem, which makes them really hard to cc or too nuke...
    You must be some terribad frost mage?

10+ Year Old Account
    funny guy he pvpd for the first time shamans also did in wotlk grounding & wind shear?

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggah View Post
    Nadagast sharing your opinion on Shamans being a tad OP atm, so I will have to vouch positive on this thread.
    Wrong place to make one, and very little detailed. But I always mindlessly follow a 3k+ player pre-cataclysm
    So yes, they do need a nerf, personally I think tremor needs the biggest
    Whiners already got rid of Cleansing Totem (RIP little buddy, we still miss you), Keep your grubby mits off Tremor. >:-(
    This signiture is brought to you by the letters F and U, and the number 2.

"I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role."

Lol so true if they keep taking are totems away what is the point of having any ^^

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Resto Shaman are having a hard enough time of it in PvE, and any nerfs for PvP's sake will probably put the final nail in the coffin of raid-healer Resto Shaman. Their ONLY saving grace is Mana Tide Totem, which is indeed about to be nerfed "to the bone." Once that happens, Resto Shaman will have the worst mana regen, least raw healing, and slowest-casting spells of any raid healers, AND they won't be able to counter their terrible mana regen with Mana Tide! Whoopee!

(Yes, I do have a Resto Shaman. Bane of the Fallen King, too, so I've done enough raid healing to know what I'm talking about)

Quote Originally Posted by DiesMali View Post
    Resto Shaman are having a hard enough time of it in PvE, and any nerfs for PvP's sake will probably put the final nail in the coffin of raid-healer Resto Shaman. Their ONLY saving grace is Mana Tide Totem, which is indeed about to be nerfed "to the bone." Once that happens, Resto Shaman will have the worst mana regen, least raw healing, and slowest-casting spells of any raid healers, AND they won't be able to counter their terrible mana regen with Mana Tide! Whoopee!

(Yes, I do have a Resto Shaman. Bane of the Fallen King, too, so I've done enough raid healing to know what I'm talking about)
    Actually Druids are the worst healers so far atm as far as raid healing...

Shamans are strong against classes that dot or apply magic debuffs. When I have nothing to dispel it makes it harder to heal in pvp because I/we have only one instant cast (on a cd) and the rest other than healing surge (healing surge costs a grip of mana) take too long to cast unless you are left alone. I'll agree purge may be a lil strong right now, but I'll trade that to be a lil more zerg proof.
    Last edited by Shamygandof; 2011-01-02 at 10:52 PM.