15+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up seahawk's vs ram's

this is a great game low scoreing but overall great game

10+ Year Old Account
    7-9 division winners.
    THE FUCK.

Seahawks are division winners.
    Seahawks are at home.
    Seahawks are 10 point underdogs to a wildcard team with injury issues.
    Seahawks have a very, very full bulletin board.

10+ Year Old Account
    I live in Eastern Washington, there are a LOT of people stoked about the Squawks winning. I honestly think they shouldn't have much hope going against Brees and Co. especially due to their dismal Offense against the Saint's opportunistic, veteran D.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account

Seahawks have trolled the entire NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    I live in Eastern Washington, there are a LOT of people stoked about the Squawks winning. I honestly think they shouldn't have much hope going against Brees and Co. especially due to their dismal Offense against the Saint's opportunistic, veteran D.
    You're quite likely correct...but I learned a long time ago not to get in a fight with someone who has nothing to lose, and the Seahawks kinda fit into that 'nothing to lose' category right now.

I'm pullin for Seattle, if they win they my Bears can ram it down their throats in a week :P

10+ Year Old Account
    enjoy it, as this will probably be the last time a division winner with a losing record will host a playoff game. I hear that one of the top rules changes expected for the new season (along with settling the Collective Bargaining Agreement so we actually HAVE football next fall) is the "re-seeding" of teams at playoff time to prevent this sort of thing from happening again. imho this should have been forseen and prevented in the first place, but i commend the NFL for already planning to address this issue at the winter meetings

P.S. Irony, i LUV the lawl troll pics, and you are right, they did troll the ENTIRE NFL with this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wramp View Post
    enjoy it, as this will probably be the last time a division winner with a losing record will host a playoff game. I hear that one of the top rules changes expected for the new season (along with settling the Collective Bargaining Agreement so we actually HAVE football next fall) is the "re-seeding" of teams at playoff time to prevent this sort of thing from happening again. imho this should have been forseen and prevented in the first place, but i commend the NFL for already planning to address this issue at the winter meetings

P.S. Irony, i LUV the lawl troll pics, and you are right, they did troll the ENTIRE NFL with this
    I hope that they do start this reseeding thing, why does a 12-4 team have to go on the road to a 10-6 team for example.
    I do like the OT rule they instated for the playoffs, but I honestly hope that the NFL makes it for the regular season as well, as I dislike one drive in OT + field goal = win, it gets old after awhile, as those high powered offenses typically have worn the crap out of the good defenses and win the game.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Philadelphia Eagles.

Deleted
    gogogogo seahawks

i hope seahawks pull off the upset

GO PATS!

Seahawks by 3 touchdowns...Not really but if it were the 10-6 Giants in their stead...well then

10+ Year Old Account
    Falcons all the way

AHA! seahawks win. what did i say

Awesome game ;p
    Who would have guessed but "any given saturday"
    They have earned their spot by doing what they were supposed to do - win the division. Winning today was just icing on the cake ;o)
    Your sig exceeds the maximum allowed size of 500px wide by 100px high by 50kb. Please see the guidelines for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastydeath View Post
    Falcons all the way
    Not with Matt playing the way he is.

OT: They won the division. Beating the Saints just made me lol 'cause now they have the Falcons. Good luck, Hasselbeck. Good luck.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozles View Post
    Not with Matt playing the way he is.

OT: They won the division. Beating the Saints just made me lol 'cause now they have the Falcons. Good luck, Hasselbeck. Good luck.
    They might not play the Falcons you know. It depends who wins in Philly

Quote Originally Posted by Volzan View Post
    They might not play the Falcons you know. It depends who wins in Philly
    Yeah, but in all honesty I was looking up stats and it looks like I'm gonna go have to change my own thread. I think Philly is gonna win that game simply because, if they're able to stop Clay Matthews - it's game over.