Thread: conquest cap

conquest cap

So my friend and I made a 2's team and got it to 1400, but were kinda stuck there, and he needs 1414 points to get his weapon. So my question is, how does the conquest cap work, and what rating do we need to be at for him to get his weapon.
    Thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    Might be wrong but I think it will increase once you reach 1500 rating. That also need a weekly reset to come into effect so if you reach it on for example a monday you will have to wait untill wednesday to see your cap increased.

Not sure tho as I said
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You need to get to 1500 for him to get his weapon. At 1500, it will go up to about 1.6k I believe.

ok thanks for the info, any1 else confirm?

---------- Post added 2011-01-03 at 04:42 AM ----------

sweet ok, we will try, needs to bring out his feral OPness

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea ride the feral while it last. Before me and other can finally get rid of 15s of immunity
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

ok, so new question, we just got to 1450, but our team rating stayed at 1420, what does this mean?

Tell your feral to train PvE rotation on a dummy and then apply it to arena and you will no more be stuck in 1400s. No matter what setup you're playing you will get to atleast 1600 by him just pve tunneling one target and you healing/tunneling the same target.

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/6733/chartt.jpg

Graph showing how many conquest points you can get pr. week as of what rating you had from the last maintenance day.

Eg. if you have 1700 rating at reset, your cap next week will be about 1720 conquest points.

Your conquest cap is always 1343 if you are at 1500 rating or below.

I hope this can clear up some of your issues.

(Btw, the arena screen is kinda buggy, you might have to relog to see actual rating).
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
    - Mario Andretti

cool thanks so much