Deleted

Survival Hunter VS World

so i just faced of vs a disc priest in bg he stood stil and let me do just about anything to him i interrupted as much as i could , used traps for lock & load procs mtranq shot him to remove bubbles also used the little healing reduce hunter have (widow venom).. feign death his offensiv spells and i even managed to detterence his fear but still he comes out on top by just standing still and healing himself and casting a few offensiv spells now and then this goes out for about 2 mins then he starts to go oom so he uses his pet which crits me for 10k and with the little hp i have left that finally kills me.. later that bg i see a warrior charge into that same priest and are done with him and in about 30 sec and then have a regen that brings him back to almoste full i mean wtf hunter seems to be really terrible atm

this is what i'm currently using 0/7/34 with full pvp gear fully enchanted and gemed with agi as prio stat

all i can say is welcome to the world of hunter pvp, we r screwed against all classes 1v1 i have managed to kite and kill the odd skill-less rogue, warrior, dk 1v1 in a bg. all i can suggest for the moment is just sticking to bg's and try and stay with every1 else as there is safety in numbers for us and we can do pretty well when in a group, when i go for my weekly conquest from arena tho i try and run with either a warrior, mage or spriest as they give us the best support in order to nuke down the other team

10+ Year Old Account
    A: Games not balanced around 1v1, been that way for years.
    B: Bg's aren't about who gets the most HK's or dmg done, they are about objectives and working as a team. Hunters are AWESOME when in a team, but yes, pretty bad when alone ^,^

Quote Originally Posted by Rukah View Post
    A: Games not balanced around 1v1, been that way for years.
    B: Bg's aren't about who gets the most HK's or dmg done, they are about objectives and working as a team. Hunters are AWESOME when in a team, but yes, pretty bad when alone ^,^
    Both of your points are contradicting themselves, people keep trying to believe the idea of WoW isn’t balanced around 1v1 but you end up in many situations in Arena or BGs with 1vs1 situation if a (insert class name) can’t barely drop (insert class name) below 50% of his HP then there is something wrong.
    Didn’t you found yourself have got facerolled with no chance at all in 1vs1 situation against EFC or defending flag or tower because that WoW isn’t balanced around 1vs1 statement and because of this you lost the game?

If I’m able to kill all classes equally like they do to me we reach the game balance, if I managed to get warrior to like say 5-15% of his HP and I died then he outplayed me, but when he is facerolling me easily while he still above 50-60% of his HP and continue to charge next target then there is something wrong with PvP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    Both of your points are contradicting themselves, people keep trying to believe the idea of WoW isn’t balanced around 1v1 but you end up in many situations in Arena or BGs with 1vs1 situation if a (insert class name) can’t barely drop (insert class name) below 50% of his HP then there is something wrong.
    Didn’t you found yourself have got facerolled with no chance at all in 1vs1 situation against EFC or defending flag or tower because that WoW isn’t balanced around 1vs1 statement and because of this you lost the game?

If I’m able to kill all classes equally like they do to me we reach the game balance, if I managed to get warrior to like say 5-15% of his HP and I died then he outplayed me, but when he is facerolling me easily while he still above 50-60% of his HP and continue to charge next target then there is something wrong with PvP.
    Just remove min range + increase passive Energy regen abit (Ofc the regen from cobra might need abit toning down aswell) and fix a few buggs and i truly belive hunters will be decent in PVP aswell. We destroy just about anything right now in PVE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    We destroy just about anything right now in PVE.
    Here also lies the problem. Buffing any damage for PvP purposes right now would make hunters extremely overpowered in PvE. Of course and extra way to get away from a melee would be alot better to make hunters competative in PvP again.
    Just my 2 cents.