Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    As everyones said, I smell troll.

But I'll add my two cents. Any DK feeling threatened by any caster in the game at the moment is just a horrid player, period. With the occasional amazing Lock, you should have no reason killing any caster with ease, even at sub-50% hp. We have so many tools at our disposal to win, its insane.

If OP isn't trolling, he's just bad. Terribad.

We really dont need a buff =p although I wouldnt mind horn of winter being passive
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Deleted
    I lol'd IRL at DK's needing buffs. Nerfs will be incoming because that's what you need, get ready for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avillya View Post
    I lol'd IRL at DK's needing buffs. Nerfs will be incoming because that's what you need, get ready for it.
    Yep, nerfs are coming

* We want to make sure Unholy DKs prefer two-handed weapons.
    * Necrotic Strike needs to be affected by resilience.
    * For Cataclysm, we changed Death Strike almost completely into an ability for Blood DK tanks, which is a bit unfortunate. We want to make sure it is still a useful button for Frost or Unholy DKs who need healing.
    * We also want to address DK mobility in PvP.

Omg, we're gonna get so nerfed. That's it, I'm rerolling lolret.

Oh, wait, what ? Those actually look like a couple of fixes no one cares about and a couple of buffs, really.
    Last edited by mmoca0eed44a6a; 2011-01-03 at 04:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Yep, nerfs are coming

* For Cataclysm, we changed Death Strike almost completely into an ability for Blood DK tanks, which is a bit unfortunate. We want to make sure it is still a useful button for Frost or Unholy DKs who need healing.

Wasn't talking about any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by zæl View Post
    you can death grip people while casting cc, if they try again, mind freeze eh?
    Troll bait.

dk's are one of the more OP'd classes at 85....

bad ones are very easy tho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Yep, nerfs are coming

Oh, wait, what ? Those actually look like a couple of fixes no one cares about and a couple of buffs, really.
    The only "nerf" in that would be NS affected by resil (which it should be imo)

Buffing DS to be actually useable by Frost/UH is a nerf how? and how is addressing DKs lack of good mobility (minus popping AMS/trinket) a nerf as well?

Not seeing any real nerfs in there other than one ability which is OP atm.

BTW main is a DW frost DK and even without spamming NS I can still rip most heals apart in no time with just proper interrupts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyeranth View Post
    He stole what I was going to say.

DK's have so many tools that they have at hand that nothing else really is needed for them aside from being more mobile.
    what does exactly more mobile mean
    can you clarify this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imral View Post

Buffing DS to be actually useable by Frost/UH is a nerf how? and how is addressing DKs lack of good mobility (minus popping AMS/trinket) a nerf as well?

BTW main is a DW frost DK and even without spamming NS I can still rip most heals apart in no time with just proper interrupts.
    I was being sarcastic, sheesh.

In spite of what whiners think, dks will actually receive buffs soon.

I'm Guessing Warriors have a Great CC aswell, amiright?
    Playing since 2007.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mastertroll View Post
    can you clarify this
    Hoping on Unholy Leap, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mastertroll View Post
    can you clarify this
    i don't get it either. i don't know why blue would say that in the patch notes either considering every ability DK's have is based around bringing people to them, or holding their ground. if they gave DK's mobility then that would truly mean homogenization of all classes since it sure doesn't fit at all with the class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imral View Post

I agree with the DS comment it already heals for a fair enough amount considering our other utility, won't say no to some extra mobility either though.

Quote Originally Posted by Facerockker View Post
    Wait, what?

Yes, I'm serious. We can do absolutely nothing against CC, besides a Trinket on a cooldown. Every single other class has at least some way to get out of CC. Sure, we can make Pillar of Frost cause us to be immune to effects like Hex and Fear, but at the sacrifice of being able to move, and only if we're Frost spec. Its just ridiculous at this point.
    Well played, sir! Well played. You had me going for a minute that you were actually serious!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valius View Post
    Spec unholy then learn to play.
    I'm pretty sure the 2nd part is unneeded. You will do fine with just speccing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you even play a DK?

10+ Year Old Account
    I literally loled when i saw the name of this thread, other than the above solutions mentioned, roll human.

Deleted
    You sir need to learn your class.