Thread: fluid death

fluid death

As of right now I use the cyclone trinket out of bot and DMC hurricane. I went on ahead and plugged in fluid death on the calculator over on femaledwarf.com. its listing as a 145dps loss when I swap it out with the darkmoon card.

85 DPS loss when I reforge my xtra hit into crit. Thought this was one of our best in slot trinkets. Or maybe femaledwarf isn't taking the proc into the equation.

In complete honesty, Femaledwarf has been rather inaccurate since it was updated for Cata. Can't really trust everything it says to be honest. Anyways, as I'm getting at, that info is false. Fluid Death is a lot better than the hurricane card, it provides over 60 more agility by the time you factor in agil talents and bonuses. The DMC proc is terrible as I'm sure you may know by now and at that it has a good chance of missing....excluding heroic raid trinkets, I would say its the fifth 'best' hunter trinket behind the two from raiding, Fluid Death, and Tia's Grace.

Yeah, I have been suspect of femaledwarf.coms results since I had haste come out over agility by 2dps per point. But figured I'd get more info here before spending the points on fluid death. Thanks for the reply.