Question Vote to kick in BG's?

I for one would like to see this implemented. When people refuse to help or just qq the whole time while doing nothing. What do you guys and gals think about this?

Deleted
    No, if it gets put in I can't be a dick in the chat!!

Wish you could kick the godamn botters..

Quote Originally Posted by Crazytimmeh View Post
    No, if it gets put in I can't be a dick in the chat!!
    well I hope you are being a dick to help others, If you just being a dick whats the point?

I can handle the annoying dick and worthless player... I just wish somethigwould be done about the botting. Why not add a captcha to therapist afk, so if you get flagged you have to type a random code. Easy. Do that and lower the time it takes to report a player and that fixes a lot of it.

/bg Report XX, hes botting.

No. It sucks for dungeons so it will probably suck for bgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsus6677 View Post
    I can handle the annoying dick and worthless player... I just wish somethigwould be done about the botting. Why not add a captcha to therapist afk, so if you get flagged you have to type a random code. Easy. Do that and lower the time it takes to report a player and that fixes a lot of it.
    Was I the only one who read "the rapist"?

OT: I do think vote to kick is a great idea for BGs, a captha might get rid of some of the bots, but we are left with the dicks, qqers, people who watch their bots playing, ready to type captha (wat). The only downside is "elitists" kicking "noobs". This is present in dungeons as it is, and would be if kicking was implented for BGs, but is a problem worth risking as 85% of the WoW playerbase is quite frankly bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamiel View Post
    Simple question what healer gives you personally the biggest headache in pvp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobajobjob View Post
    I play a ret paladin, so my answer is this:

Yes.

I see that being abused to hell, so I vote no on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    seriously, most of you won't play that game anymore in 1 months.

Boub has a time machine?!

they need to redo the whole votekicksystem.

you can't votekick when his itemlevel is around the same as the rest of the group
    you can't votekick if his dps is around the rest of the group(healer/tank not inc)

you can votekick if he didn't move/talk for more then 5 min.

this would atleast be alot better vote/kick system then it is today

Quote Originally Posted by Drexxil View Post
    I see that being abused to hell, so I vote no on this one.
    I'm with you, so many times people just rage at each other. I see this being used more as a griefing tool to kick players you dont like then being used to actually kick afks/bots.

However we do need a better system for getting the bots out, idk how many bgs ive in where its been 7 vs 10 cuz 3 bots are camped in the GY.
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

Indeed a kick option would be good!
    \

I think it'd be handy, but I refuse to leave a node unattended, and as the only healer in a BG half the time and I get stuck defending mine that gets little action.... after 7 minutes you see me towards the bottom of the damage chart and I get booted. That's no good, man.

Deleted
    no thanx , no more : " omg he gotz greenz itamz in gearz", already suffering from random kicks in hcs

What about a vote button to smack undercutters from the AH?

Wait, ridiculous idea? NO! :O

Blizzard should either take care of botters or let us take care of botters... actually...

lemme rephrase that.

Blizzard SHOULD TAKE CARE OF BOTTERS.

But in the off-chance that they can't (spoiler alert: won't)

Blizzard should absolutely allow us the freedom to do it ourselves, even though the effort it takes to purge botters increases a thousand fold when we have to do it case by case.

That they do neither is... appalling, so... /signed

Also, I don't think vote to kick would be abused. Sure pugs have a few loud-mouths that ruin it for everyone--and never shut up so it feels like everyone's immature and not just one guy. But generally whenever I whisper people at random. "Lets try farm," "Heal please," "Wait for me next time," I get mature responses back. Everyone knows when someone's just blowin' off steam.

It works in LFD. For every person unjustly kicked there were 20 that deserved it. The same would be true of BGs. Sometimes the bewildered noob would 1vBlacksmith too many times and get the boot, (and some would say this is just dandy... and I wouldn't disagree) but generally people who defend themselves do not get kicked. And botters cannot defend themselves, well... at least not convincingly.

With the amount of nerdrage that takes place in battlegrounds, I doubt it's a good idea.