Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lixo View Post
    Umm... Paranoid much?

I bet everytime a class gets buff, you're one of those that think it's just because a Blizzard developer plays that class?

lol...
    I was being halfway sarcastic with that...

I don't have much faith in blizz employees I wont lie about that, but I'm not paranoid and half the time I don't even care about their nerf/buff fun so long as it doesn't make it impossible to kill the other player in PvP then I'm happy...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lishtaar View Post
    LMAO, Blizzard didn't test anything in beta. If they did they wouldn't have needed to apply 13 hotfixes in the past 6 weeks.
    You, sir, are grossly incorrect, but I know hyperbole makes the world go round.
    I was in Beta, and trust me, they did a ton of tweaking. Problem is any time you put something new down, software, hardware, etc. There will always be things that will "fracture" because of it. It's how it works in the IT world too. You can test something for months, have it apparently all good to go, put it in a live environment, and something new you never predicted will happen. And then if you fix that, something else will break. etc, etc...

As for raiding bugs and DPS levels, sure, they could see what folks were doing in regular dunegons, and heroics, but the raids were only available for set times each night, and only specific groups really worked on those. They now have a much, much larger chunk of people to look at, playstyles (from the pros to the 'noobs') to compare, and get an actual solid comparison now.

In conclusion, I thought Tol Barad was just for the enriched pyrium nodes. >_> <_<

Deleted
    thank God, they changed it.!
    I've seen many people complain about it being changed to less, I may be a wrath baby, but I still grind bg's for my honor. I don't see what they are QQing about :/

Glad to see my bug report on the Tol Barad guards was listened to. Was a bit tired of hordies walking around inside the alliance basecamp unmolested.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana Angel View Post
    You, sir, are grossly incorrect, but I know hyperbole makes the world go round.
    I was in Beta, and trust me, they did a ton of tweaking. Problem is any time you put something new down, software, hardware, etc. There will always be things that will "fracture" because of it. It's how it works in the IT world too. You can test something for months, have it apparently all good to go, put it in a live environment, and something new you never predicted will happen. And then if you fix that, something else will break. etc, etc...

As for raiding bugs and DPS levels, sure, they could see what folks were doing in regular dunegons, and heroics, but the raids were only available for set times each night, and only specific groups really worked on those. They now have a much, much larger chunk of people to look at, playstyles (from the pros to the 'noobs') to compare, and get an actual solid comparison now.
    I was also in the beta, and trust me, a large number of the bugs reported still went live. But yes, my previous statement that 'no testing at all was done' was to be taken as mild exaggeration.

Broken as it was, at least Wintergrasp was fun. Tol Barad is just a giant steaming pile of shit. They fix the honor gain and remove the exploit, but apparently actually dealing with the garbage zone they released isn't the priority. Honestly it would be great if the win-trading continued as a petition for Blizzard to actually do something about the real problem here. But nope, the MEMEMEMEME attitude means no more win-trading because it's no longer worthwhile on a personal level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldrashan View Post
    And back to honorfarming for 3 million years for the full set... Yey misery battlegroup for alliance.
    Least you don't have 25 minutes queues as alliance on that BG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woot! More cloth!

Who cares about "Spirit of competition" in PvP? Its lost long, long time ago, only ratings left. TB is biggest cata Fail.

I like TB *pets his new Drake Mount* :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Great now just reset everyone's honor and i'll be happy. Cheating bastards don't deserve the gear or the honor they got.

Glad it's over - so stressful.

When I explained to my wife that the reason I had to be on wow approximately every 5 hrs and then strafe one way, count to 8 ( I wasn't hardcore enough to count to 9!) on a timer, strafe back a fraction and repeat she thought I had finally flipped over wow completely!

And comments like "so did you get your points then?" just sound so sarcastic don't they!

I raged out pretty hard going to sleep early waking up at 4 am to watch the win trading end on my server, I would have my drake of the west wind but its not going to happen for another 4-5 days now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selendis View Post
    Who cares about "Spirit of competition" in PvP? Its lost long, long time ago, only ratings left. TB is biggest cata Fail.
    this is why we can't have nice things!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    GOOD! what where they thinking with that 1800hp other then Merry Christmas.
    Quoted for truth!

A "fix" for the bridge "exploit?" Here's a god damn fix, set the place up so more than 30% of the people trying to get in actually GET IN.

Deleted
    sooo, lets hope they hotfix jar of retarded remedies, failmooncard : tsunami and tree of lol soon -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Just bring back tenacity. At least in WotLK there wasn't a 95% chance for the defender to win...
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

-Adjusted the Council's melee hatred, and fixed any Atramedes exploiting.

Seems like Paragon/Method/etc. are doing a fine job of QA for the rest of us mortals :P

I dont get why they would change it back.. We can agree that 1800 honor was too much, but they shouldn't have nerfed so far down again.
    Keep in mind that honor is only used as currency for the first tier of PvP gear, and as such, there's only so much that people should have to farm.
    I mean really.. 2200 honor for a set part, 1600 for some slots and 1200 for the rest. If you add up a full set, it's gonna take VERY long to farm.

For my part, I really can't be bothered to farm yet another season of PvP gear. It's the same every season, except now it's even more stupid.
    How I see it, it should be EASY to get the first tier of PvP gear. Not hard or boring - EASY! That way we would get to see more arena action, as alot of people would have access to the gear. For the good arena players, it wouldn't be too big of a hassle to get full Vicious gear, but it would for the bad players.
    Just dont make the first, blue gear so boring to farm that you scare newcommers -or oldies away from the PvP scene!

Sorry for the wall of text.