Darkmoon Card: Volcano

I was just wondering how darkmoon card: volcano weighs in for fire. It has a lot of mastery which, from what I have read, isnt our greatest stat.

The Gale of shadows trinket I'm using now is keeping me at 7.5% haste unbuffed (which with raid buffs puts me at/over 12.5% for the extra LB tick). I have reforged some of it to hit, and I currently need both those stats. My other trinket is the JC caster one ( Figureine - Jeweled Serpent), with +285 int and SP boost on use (that was the one I was planning on replacing) and my tol borad rep isnt remotely close to exalted either for the Stump.

So my question is, is it worth the ~30K? Just how good is it, comparatively.

Volcano is pre-hardmode best in slot (along will the Bell off atramedes). The uptime on the int proc is high enough to push it beyond Theralion's Mirror (plus it sync's with your other procs/cds on the pull, and if you're clever you can favor fireballs during subsequent procs too).

Also, don't worry about the haste soft cap while the pyromaniac bug remains active. Just put 1 point into pyromaniac and then forget about haste.