Thread: Irony

Irony

Apparently there was a large amount of people that didn't get the irony in this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-to-the-ground and thought i was being serious when i said ferals are nerfed to the ground. Whats wrong with you people...

10% dmg nerf to their bleeds is the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen. Their bleeds needs to be nerfed by at least 60%. Yeah, thats how it is. Cry me a river, feral druids. And then then they greatly increase the dmg of mangle and shred or whatever that is? This is more a buff then a nerf. The only real nerf they got was to berserk.

Feral druids is so fucking ridiculous. They spam instant cc all over the place. They are impossible to kite, cc, get off you or do anything with, they are impossible to kill 1v1. And guess what? Bleeds are also the most impossible thing in the game to get rid of. And you know what? Their bleeds alone also happen to kill you in just seconds. Anyone defending them is just... HAHAHAHAHA thats all i have to say. Its like ret palas in 3.0. They said we are just mad cuz they were not free kill anymore. oh boy...

And blizz haven't done anything with frost mages yet either so i'm not sure what they are doing at all I expect to see frost mages fixed and feral druids nerfed WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more. Cuz im fed up paying for this bullshit.
    Last edited by icecreamtruck; 2011-01-07 at 01:53 PM.

i don't know much about druids other than what they do to me, but there seemed to be a lot of crap there that looked more like nerfs than buffs.

and yeah frost mages got away lucky lol. sux for you.

"Spam instant CC". We have to glyph for roots and that is dispellable and instant cyclone is once every 10-30s, and our bleeds can't tick while a target is cycloned. Arn't impossible to kite, every time we're slowed we have to waste a global to get out of it. We can still be stunned, feared (beserk on CD), disorientated and everything else.

Bleeds don't kill in seconds. Rake and Rip averagely crit for 10k and hit for 4-6k. Get some good Resi going and that reduces some more. Rip takes a while to get up too. 60% nerf on that would be 4k crits and 2k hits. No.

I'm not defending Feral, no doubt it is FotM, but nothing compared to Frost Mages who hard-counter everything with 5 buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    "Spam instant CC". We have to glyph for roots and that is dispellable and instant cyclone is once every 10-30s, and our bleeds can't tick while a target is cycloned. Arn't impossible to kite, every time we're slowed we have to waste a global to get out of it. We can still be stunned, feared (beserk on CD), disorientated and everything else.

Bleeds don't kill in seconds. Rake and Rip averagely crit for 10k and hit for 4-6k. Get some good Resi going and that reduces some more. Rip takes a while to get up too. 60% nerf on that would be 4k crits and 2k hits. No.

I'm not defending Feral, no doubt it is FotM, but nothing compared to Frost Mages who hard-counter everything with 5 buttons.
    sorry ferals are just as bad if not worse than frost mages. and trying to kite a good feral is practically impossible. its not like they don't have catchups other than shifts. you all underplay your class like crazy, and its pretty laughable how often that happens here.

i'll fully admit frost mages are op'd but at least i'm not in denial like most ferals/druids.

Except ferals are the only real counter to frost mages. Bias much?

I have no idea why you both quoted me QQ'ing that ferals are OP when all I was doing was showing PROPER numbers to the OP.

I do not deny that Ferals are "OP" or FotM, but no more than Unholy DK's / Arms Warriors / Fmages are. Once you remove 1v1 and Bg's from the equation, most teams would take a Mage, Warrior or DK over a Feral any day.

Check 3v3 and 5v5 on your battlegroups and tell me which class has more in the top 20.

For 3v3 Emberstorm EU there is:
    7 Warriors
    5 Mages
    5 Unholy DK's
    5 Ferals

and in 5v5:
    16 Mages
    13 Warriors
    9 Death Knights
    4 Ferals

I have no idea why you both quoted me QQ'ing that ferals are OP when all I was doing was showing PROPER numbers to the OP.

I do not deny that Ferals are "OP" or FotM, but no more than Unholy DK's / Arms Warriors / Fmages are. Once you remove 1v1 and Bg's from the equation, most teams would take a Mage, Warrior or DK over a Feral any day.

Check 3v3 and 5v5 on your battlegroups and tell me which class has more in the top 20.

For 3v3 Emberstorm EU there is:
    7 Warriors
    5 Mages
    5 Unholy DK's
    5 Ferals

and in 5v5:
    16 Mages
    13 Warriors
    9 Death Knights
    4 Ferals
    most QQ is based around 1:1 though, and a players ability to survive/counter the class attackiing them. every class should have close to equal counters to other classes ideally.

full support PvP is a lot rarer in this game than not, something Blizzard probably knows but still won't admit.

and you should list the actual CLASSES. not the FERAL spec vs the whole MAGE class...

frost mages...need to be nerfed so so so badly

Quote Originally Posted by icecreamtruck View Post
    And blizz haven't done anything with frost mages yet either so i'm not sure what they are doing at all I expect to see frost mages fixed and feral druids nerfed WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more. Cuz im fed up paying for this bullshit.
    yeah not being able to use our lvl 85 ability in arenas doesnt affect frostmages at all? frostmages where nerfed far more then feral was.

And thats only arenas. But i didn't say ferals got nerfed at all, i said they got buffed so stfu

Druids are fine, even pre-nerf/buff (whatever you want to call it), I've beaten them as Enhancement.

Now Frost Mages... that's a completely different story, delete them from the game! O:

Deleted
    druid needs shapeshift to be on gcd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icecreamtruck View Post
    Apparently there was a large amount of people that didn't get the irony in this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-to-the-ground and thought i was being serious when i said ferals are nerfed to the ground. Whats wrong with you people...

10% dmg nerf to their bleeds is the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen. Their bleeds needs to be nerfed by at least 60%. Yeah, thats how it is. Cry me a river, feral druids. And then then they greatly increase the dmg of mangle and shred or whatever that is? This is more a buff then a nerf. The only real nerf they got was to berserk.

Feral druids is so fucking ridiculous. They spam instant cc all over the place. They are impossible to kite, cc, get off you or do anything with, they are impossible to kill 1v1. And guess what? Bleeds are also the most impossible thing in the game to get rid of. And you know what? Their bleeds alone also happen to kill you in just seconds. Anyone defending them is just... HAHAHAHAHA thats all i have to say. Its like ret palas in 3.0. They said we are just mad cuz they were not free kill anymore. oh boy...

First- Blues have commented that the PTR will contain more changes than currently advertised. The PTR isn't even up yet (last I heard).

Second- As pointed out in that thread, napkin math shows it to be about a 2% overall decrease in DPS.

Third- Locked for pointless QQ.

---------- Post added 2011-01-07 at 02:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by thanatos44 View Post
    druid needs shapeshift to be on gcd
    Shapeshifting INTO something IS on GCD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE