Atramedes Sound UI circle missing, need help!

ok so doing Atramedes atm and I dont have the damn Sound circle thingy so cant see my sound.... havent yet wiped on it or anything, its just a minor bother for me.....

I got the RazerNaga Addon for Action bars and Xperl unitframes...

a m8 of mine got RazerNaga as well and he has the UI.....

anyone got any tips on how I can get it to work?

ty in advance

Maybe your action bars or unit frames are covering it? That was the issue for one of my raid members the other night.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    Maybe your action bars or unit frames are covering it?
    This is where my money is. The sound circle appears in the center of the x-axis and around 25% from the bottom of the screen on the y-axis - at least for me. If you have anything covering this area, I would suggest you move it or at least lower the object's strata to "background" or something if possible.

omg ty guys.. it was covered by my action bars.... cant tell u how much this has been annoying me....

weird place to put it htough.. and doesnt seem like I can move it... anyway, ty guys <3

Deleted
    an other option could be not to get hit by stuff :P?

Quote Originally Posted by Dullemarc View Post
    an other option could be not to get hit by stuff :P?
    This

Honestly, Atramedes is the easiest encounter ever, any decent player should manage not to get hit by anything during this fight, and with non-retarded healers & a gong-hitter with 1/5th of normal brain function++ you're on for a very easy kill.
    <Novum Genus> - Tarren Mill Horde

as I stated above, havent tried to reach 100 yet.. was more just an aesthetical bother.. nothing else ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw View Post
    as I stated above, havent tried to reach 100 yet.. was more just an aesthetical bother.. nothing else ^^
    I completely understand. Worrying about how much you have and just wanting to know are two different things. I'm glad I could help

There are also a number of mods that you can use to move it.
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/movepowerbaralt/
    being one.
    Also: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...atramedes.aspx
    for showing everyone in the raid's sound numerically.