Deleted

Alliance BG queue times

Hey there, I was just wondering if the Alliance Is experiencing lesser BG queue Times then Horde.

On my Server the queue time for Horde Is about 30 minutes per BG, which Is just awful...

Deleted
    It was instant for me yesterday. (CoA EU)

Deleted
    I thought everyone know this was the case. Its a well known fact that horde have a higher percentage of the total players hence your times being longer as there are more of you trying to get in. Alliance queues are instant or less than 1 minutes as for every 1 of us there are probably 3 to 4 of you in the queue.

These figures are a guestimate however probably around what it actually is. Hope this helps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thewax View Post
    Hey there, I was just wondering if the Alliance Is experiencing lesser BG queue Times then Horde.

On my Server the queue time for Horde Is about 30 minutes per BG, which Is just awful...
    30 min for a bg ?
    gief pic man cos its hard for me to belive
    i play horde myself and even in the middle of the night the MAX que is 16 min
    are u sure u didnt just bug?

Decades ago, a pact was made between the Alliance and Horde. Alliance gets instant BG queues. Horde gets Wintergrasp & Tol Barad 90%+ of the time.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by toddiuszho View Post
    Decades ago, a pact was made between the Alliance and Horde. Alliance gets instant BG queues. Horde gets Wintergrasp & Tol Barad 90%+ of the time.
    Lol'd.

What's true is that Horde, OVERALL (Before some guy says he always wins) has more PvP'ers (who are good) than the Alliance, on the other hand, the Alliance, OVERALL (Because I know people will choose Ensidia/Paragon to trump this) has more PvE'ers (who are good) than the Horde. And by good I mean good, not Top 100 or 500, that's really good or even excellent, especially when there are over 25k raiding guilds, without counting China.

Deleted
    Most of the time my random BG queue is about 4 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stormreaver US:
    Horde queue times are usually 10-15 minutes.
    Alliance queue times are usually less than a minute.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladilena | Rei | Suhalla »

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojow View Post
    30 min for a bg ?
    gief pic man cos its hard for me to belive
    i play horde myself and even in the middle of the night the MAX que is 16 min
    are u sure u didnt just bug?
    I had 42 minutes earlier, average was 10 minutes and it was about 8pm.