Warrior/RestoSham 2v2 problem, need advice

Hi, i'm here cause i'm having troubles going past 2k with my 2v2 mate.
    We're playing War/RestoSham and we're really struggling against some particular comps.
    Until the 2k cap, the teams we had weren't good enough to bother us, but now the players are doing better and it's seems more and more impossible to beat some comps.

The worst of all is when we face Druid heal + Afflilock/Feral. Whenever there is a druid heal in the team, we instalose due to his full CC on me. I can't EVER focus him (Spam Root, Cyclone, travel form while the dps is slowing me.) Plus, he will never go oom. My shaman go oom much faster and there is noway we can just focus the dps and wait till he is oom before my healer with a feral on me. (trololol bleeds)

Then there is a little bit easier comp, but still very hard : Restosham + Afflilock / Feral.
    It's the same problem than with the druid, i can't manage to take the sham down (Wolf form when i'm slowed, kiting through pilons..) And when i wan't to go for the dps, the Afflilock won't die ever (Lol jump down the bridge in BladeEdge, then TP on top to get full heal), and the feral neither (Full dot > Switch bear > ??? > Profit !)

Our last problem is against a Mage/S-priest set-up.
    I think there is no hope there, they just go tunnelvision on me while my sham is absolutely full CC (lolol Sheep > Silence Mage > Fear while totem is bugging as always > Sheep > Silence priest, etc..) And he is not good enough i think to be capable of windshear the sheeps and effectively feign cast on silence because they put too much pressure on me.

So i'm listening to you all, maybe after all Restosham/War isn't viable in Cata ? I would love a reply of someone who plays this set-up especially, and all kind of advice are welcome

Deleted
    Pretty much any druid comp, you will lose against because of lol Cyclone. The only thing you can do is switch between the Druid and the DPS once one has full hots to make his Mana go down, this will be quite difficult because of the fact that Roots can be instant now and because of Natures grasp, it will make your warrior waste intercept/charge.

For Rshaman/Aff lock, the shaman HAS to interrupt/Grounding ALL ( as many as possible ) Haunt's and UA's. Grounding the Haunt's, if you cant, shock them. There really is not much you can do against feral druids because they are fucking op and will rip you or your shaman to shreds, especially with shocks and hex.

Against Mage/S-priest, you will have to LOS them as if they have every single STD possible untill their CD's are down, thats when try and burst one down. Shaman MUST interrupt or grounding the Vampiric Touch and spam dispels as much as possible otherwise you get fucked from dispelling VT and get horror'd ( much like dispelling UA )

That's pretty much it, cant think of anything else right now.

Deleted
    All you have to do is run around Pillars and spam cleanse spirit with cleansing waters talented. Cheap heal + dispells in one instant button ftw.