heroic trash loot

Ok so Ive seen heroic versions of the boes that drop off of trash in instances on like wowhead and the atlas loot add-on, and from what ive seen they was never implmented into the game. so im just wondering if any1 knows why they wasnt added.

sorry if its been asked but i didn't find anything when i looked.

Deleted
    it dropped in the beta and i got no clue why they removed it its just plain stupid in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Serona View Post
    it dropped in the beta and i got no clue why they removed it its just plain stupid in my opinion
    Probably so someone doesn't go to the AH buy the heroic version of something and up their item level that way. Or so that you would run the dungeons for certain items versus just buying the heroic version of a trash drop. Trash drop are meant to be filler items till something better from a boss drops.

Several threads about this subject has been made on the official Battle.net forums, but no blue posts have been made about the subject to my knowledge. It's probably just bugged, and they will be working on a fix "soon".

Deleted
    or implement this at later tiers to gear up new toons faster to go to new content lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Probably so someone doesn't go to the AH buy the heroic version of something and up their item level that way.
    pvp crafted gear and epic crafted gear say hello
    Or so that you would run the dungeons for certain items versus just buying the heroic version of a trash drop. Trash drop are meant to be filler items till something better from a boss drops.
    for some specs, some heroic trash loots are better than anything you can get on any heroic boss
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably so someone doesn't go to the AH buy the heroic version of something and up their item level that way. Or so that you would run the dungeons for certain items versus just buying the heroic version of a trash drop. Trash drop are meant to be filler items till something better from a boss drops.
    Well if it is problem to buy 346 loot from AH, then why not make those trash drops BOP. I believe it is rather bugged then intention

I talked to a GM just the other day about this. Here is the answer i got about heroic trash drops.

ARMORY LINKS- Mage - Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Lïnk View Post
    I talked to a GM just the other day about this. Here is the answer i got about heroic trash drops.

gm are not reliable sources. i've seen other "gm answers" that said heroic trash loot were not player obtainable.
    Last edited by koimagheul; 2011-01-05 at 10:06 AM.
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.