[Music] Need More Punk for PvP

Howdy, Punk is my favorite genre and I'm looking for anything new that's fast and/or loud to get my in the zone for pvp. Any deviation of this genre is perfect as well, such as ska punk, psychobilly, or pop punk.

To give a taste of what I like, here are some bands I enjoy (but may not necessarily know all their songs, if you guys know some good ones)

NOFX
    Zebrahead
    Sum 41
    Tiger Army
    Blink 182
    AFI
    Rise Against
    The Offspring
    Streetlight Manifesto
    Less Than Jake
    Sublime
    Set Your Goals
    Billy Talent

I prefer newer stuff, as some of you may see... I have nothing but respect for old bands such as the Ramones and the Misfits, but I just like the newer sound better. Hope this helps you guys help me! If anyone else has the same interests as me, I'd be happy to share some of my favorites too,

Deleted
    I'm not really familiar with the punk scene, but I used to listen to The Offspring/Blink 182/Sum41.. Maybe these might do the trick for you:

The Strokes
    Dashboard Confessional
    Jimmy Eat World
    Armor for Sleep (not sure about this one but give it a try)

Also, dont forget your classics! The Clash, The Who and ofcourse Iggi Pop should be added to your list
    Hope you enjoy!

Deleted
    I... I can't belive you're classifying skate punk as punk T_T My eyes are bleeding.

Anyway, go get some Ramones, Misfits, Distillers... even The Sweet is more "Punk" than skatepunk :X

(EDIT) Sorry, didn't read past your list :P But yeah, try some The Distillers, Spinnerette, or Millencollin!

Deleted
    Try Anti-Flag, Ill Scarlett, Bad Religion

Quote Originally Posted by Kilobyte View Post
    I... I can't belive you're classifying skate punk as punk T_T My eyes are bleeding.

Anyway, go get some Ramones, Misfits, Distillers... even The Sweet is more "Punk" than skatepunk :X

(EDIT) Sorry, didn't read past your list :P But yeah, try some The Distillers, Spinnerette, or Millencollin!
    Hey.. just be glad I didn't include Green Day, at least their more recent stuff..

Thanks for some of the suggestions guys! Liked what I heard from Bad Religion, Anti-Flag, Millencollin, Distillers, and Spinnerette. Is it the same chick singing for both Distillers and Spinnerette?

Yep.. I've played most of the Tony Hawk Pro Skater games
    Last edited by kliffharry; 2011-01-05 at 11:53 PM.

Thanks for the vids!

If theres anyone out there who hasn't listened to "The Decline" by NOFX, here it is.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9283388177257#

It's an 18 minute long epic punk song

Some of the songs that i usually listen:

In Flames - Crawl Throught Knives
    In Flames - Cloud Connected
    In Flames - Trigger
    Linkin Park - Point Of Authority
    Linkin Park - By Myself
    Linkin Park - A Place For My Head
    Linkin Park - Forgotten
    P.O.D. - Boom
    Pain - Bye / Die
    Pain - Shut Your Mouth
    Papa Roach - Alive
    Papa Roach - Between Angels And Insects
    Papa Roach - Change Or Die
    Soilwork - Distortion Sleep
    Sum 41 - No Reason
    Sum 41 - Over My Head

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparksparks View Post
    Is it the same chick singing for both Distillers and Spinnerette?
    It is indeed. Brody Dalle. Love that woman!!

She's amazing in this video, I love tattooed ladies

Great song too, even though it wasn't really in a genre I was looking for

Also, thanks for the list Genuflect, totally forgot about Papa Roach

Deleted
    Aye, fantastic song.. Although when I mentioned them I had, well, this in mind: