Locked to a certain heroic

So the last two pieces of gear I can upgrade through heroics can both be gotten in Halls of Origination. Queue up for it, get a group with the 4 other people being in a guild. I die on the first trash pack because a mage keeps breaking his own sheep and neither of the two mages decurse. I don't say a single word.

Get to the first boss, do it one shot, tank dies on the second dropdown because he proceeds to just keep running right back up to the boss when I was behind him after getting the first lever. We end up finishing it up with 3 people dead. I say "you shouldn't run in at 1/4 hp" and he tells me that I should have been up at the top to heal him and I said that I was doing the first lever since the dps weren't doing it. He claims that's not my responsibility as a healer and I get kicked from the group.

Ok, whatever, I figure I'll have to try tomorrow since we killed the first boss. I look in the dungeon finder and see that I can still queue for that specific heroic, so I do so and get a group in a couple of minutes. During one of the trash pulls, I get ported out of the instance, it says "You are now saved to this instance" and when I attempt to port back in it says you are already locked to that instance.

Why, if i wasn't saved after killing the first boss, did I become saved when the previous group apparently killed the second boss? Just doesn't make sense. The second group thought I was just trying to get kicked because they didn't believe me. It's just a lame situation in general.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreker View Post
    I don't say a single word.
    This is where you did it wrong. Communicate with your group if you know what to do, and they don´t. If they take your advice, everyones happy...if they don´t, you are free to leave (Or get kicked by them, it wouldn´t be a loss for you)

What you just described is a bug which can be abused by tanks and heals who need loot of first bosses. queue up kill the boss if loot didnt drop leave without rolling. Requeue for same dungeon. It works to a point. So far in my experience it kicks you out after 1-3 kills, kinda varies but i did get my Spi main hand from first boss in BRC after 3 kills last night, once i got it i decided i ll finish the instance and got ported out mid fight on the second boss.