Thread: Med up!

Med up!

Here's a thought.

With healers running out of mana so fast and people still feel that dungeons must go fast. MED UP! What ever happened to the days when dps would eat? Do you not have any food or bandages in your inventory? I'm sure the folks reading these forums are a few notches up from the normal pugger in the LFD system but it seems it should be mentioned.

I have to drink almost every other pull why not save my mana and eat or bandage as well? It's courteous and it really does save some time.

Yeah... I'd say that we've got a better shot at world peace.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can eat but bandages cost way too much to be worth it. Well actually maybe not to buy them, but to lvl first aid is just not used enough to me to be worth it with the price of cloth right now :P. I'd rather just sell all my cloth for 5-6g a piece than use a ton to lvl a profession I never use...

10+ Year Old Account
    I eat or top myself off with recuperate after pulls and still the healer heals me. Makes me sad

Food between fights, bandages during fights.

Whatever happened to healing potions, anyway? They used to drop all the time.

our guild healers usually are good on mana until boss pulls. in PUGs i help out if i see the healer struggling or always low on mana on the trash. i definitely am gaining weight as i eat a lot more than wotlk.

Mana ain't to bad for healers unless the group is pure fail.
    A healer I try to run with as often as possible can run through an entire heroic without sitting down to drink even once as long as the DPS knows how to stay out of avoidable damage.
    But yes, the dps AND the tank should always eat if the healer need to drink, saves a lot of time if he/she doesn't have to drink twice just because the numb skulls were standing around waiting with low health.

Quote Originally Posted by Delonte View Post
    Here's a thought.

With healers running out of mana so fast and people still feel that dungeons must go fast. MED UP! What ever happened to the days when dps would eat? Do you not have any food or bandages in your inventory? I'm sure the folks reading these forums are a few notches up from the normal pugger in the LFD system but it seems it should be mentioned.

I have to drink almost every other pull why not save my mana and eat or bandage as well? It's courteous and it really does save some time.
    No shit, right?

Guess who's responsible for your survival? (Hint: it's not the healer).

I'm playing a druid tank and I always heal myself and others (even the healer), while the healer is drinking.
    Sadly, when I'm in my resto spec, I see very few ferals (be it cats or bears) who do the same...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)