question about heroic raid trash loot

So, I've seen in both atlas and at wowhead that there's heroic versions of all BoE trash items from all various raids, my question is, how do you get them? Clearing the trash while on heroic modes still give you the normal version.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

We get normal BoEs in heroic mode.

if you re-read what I wrote, I already pointed that out.

Thanks though.

Deleted
    They don't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atlas-loot is a 3rd party addon, it can be wrong.

Is that a fact or just going by what you think? Considering they are existing on wowhead and through atlas without crashing the game when looking at them in-game it seems to me that they exist.

---------- Post added 2011-01-05 at 09:17 PM ----------

Sure atlas can be wrong, but wowhead usually isn't, as it takes item ID's from the game itself (if I'm not mistaken?)

10+ Year Old Account
    I would list them as a maybe at this point until more people are in heroic mode.

They are data-mined.
    They actually exist in the game.
    But they don't drop anywhere.
    Most likely Blizz just automatically heroicized everything and then left the odd ones out of the actual games. There are heroic versions of 5man trash boes too.

They exist in game but the same thing happened here that happened to the heroic 5man trash loot, they forgot to implement it so just forgot about. Its really stupid if you ask me becuase there is only 1 strength gun for warriors and its a trash loot so that means they are forever doomed to use a 359 boe till next raid tier. Real let down on blizz's part but speclly since the items were designed and in the game files just not being used.

Welp, looks like enhancement, single minded fury and axe/fist wielding rogues miss out on BiS weapons.
    Everybody out of the god damn way. You got a hat full of bomb, a fist full of penis, and a head full of empty.

Crossfire Carbine is labelled as Heroic (BoE drop in Bastion of Twilight). Any ideas?

15+ Year Old Account
    The same is true of blue BoE's from Heroic dungeons.

E.g. Normal [Rainsong] vs Heroic [Rainsong]

The latter doesn't exist ( )

Quote Originally Posted by zeta333 View Post
    They exist in game but the same thing happened here that happened to the heroic 5man trash loot, they forgot to implement it so just forgot about. Its really stupid if you ask me becuase there is only 1 strength gun for warriors and its a trash loot so that means they are forever doomed to use a 359 boe till next raid tier. Real let down on blizz's part but speclly since the items were designed and in the game files just not being used.
    Same goes for all classes that use relics, stuck with a 359 till tier 12. Not to mention that the relic/ranged slot is one of the smallest stat upgrades so meh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synexlol View Post
    Crossfire Carbine is labelled as Heroic (BoE drop in Bastion of Twilight). Any ideas?
    If you tjek the Atlas Loot again, the one you're talking about is from none heroic, and therefore by looking at the "Heroic" version of it, you will notice better stats.
    So again, -Just a blizz forget