Poll: Do you play Pokémon?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Pokémon!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    19 now, I played them when Red and Blue first came out... I have quit since then but I remember playing pokemon all the time
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

im 16 and one of my chrsitmas presents when i was little was a gameboy color and yellow version and i still love this game today my friends and cousins still play it also along with a lot of my school

22, R/B, stupid blue does not work anymore. Still play, excited for march.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    21. Grew up with pokemon. I've had them all up to the 3rd generation. I stopped a little after the 4th generation, more over the fact that I broke my DS over Fire Emblem than a lost interest.
    Last edited by Mildennais; 2011-01-05 at 11:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Started playing around the time they started airing the anime in Norway, I think it was in 1998 or something. Currently training my all-star team before going into Mt. Ashwillroflstompyou on Heartgold^^

19, 20 in a month.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    21 and I've been playing since gold/silver (Christmas 2000).
    since then I have played every poke'mon game boy release.
    bought heart gold this year and play it on and off when I get bored with wow/sc2/bf:bc2/lol/nfs:hp2/cod:bops
    "WHY? Because I have green hair". "Screw the money I have rules, wait... that's not right".

ahh i used to play a few years ago but currently i take the ds sometimes hehe . im 25.

long short story.
    DONT CHEAT!

i caught an adamant rayquaza ( SOO DAMN PRETTY ) , took me 4 hours to catch , resetting many times since 100000 ultra balls were not enuff , then tried to clon , then he said - PWNT! me get out here !! i was like ... well guess i deserve that QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.

10+ Year Old Account
    17 and my first was yellow version, love the games but dont play anymore because i lost my DS.

im 18 and i still play from time to time. Unfortunatly i dont own a DS so i can only play Emerald, due to all my other cartridges being corrupted or lost. Damn i wish i could find Sapphire. i had 2 shiney pokemon!

Derailed the Cereal Thread

19, played since red and blue! Can't see myself stopping either

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    I'm 16 and have played Pokemon since I was 5 (Gold). I've buyed every single game version of Pokemon since then . But I haven't played that much Diamond and Pearl, and right now I'm playing Soul Silver ^^.

I don't have that many stories but when I played Diamond with a friend, I had been struggeling with Azelf for an hour and my friend told me to use a serious look when throwing the Pokeball.

"After an hour" ><
    "Tip" :L
    *Throws Pokeball* ಠ_ಠ
    "Congratulations! You have caught Azelf." :O

and I have used this trick since then *takes a sip of apple juice*.
    Last edited by BananaInsane; 2011-01-06 at 12:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

If I had a DS I'd be playing Pokemon RIGHT NAO! :3
    First impressions are everything to me. Make it count. <3

i quit playing 2-3 days after i bought silver it was fun when it was just the original pokemon but all that new crap is idiotic

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    21, been playing since red/blue first came out. Still love it but barely any of my friends play it, or atleast not seriously so i often lose the motivation to finish them since i wont have anyone to play. Only just heard of the new games, if there good i might force me and my housemate to buy them at the same time. And i agree with the people saying when you go to uni more people play it, its pretty strange really lol.

I used to play a lot when blue/red was popular. After firered/leafgreen I mostly stopped playing since I never got a DS. Now I'm 17 and I never play at all, except on rare occasions when I'm on vacation. I still watch Pokemon on TV when I'm bored though

Im 20 and I still play them on the odd ocasion. I first started playing them when I was 6-7 years old? Grade 1 or 2. I used to have red and hated people with blue D: I eventually got yellow but I hated pikachu so I hated that game a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize theres 2 threads going atm the momment on the pokemon rpg.

OT: I'm 17 and have never really gotten into pokemon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not enjoy playing the same thing over and over and over again, albeit i did enjoy the original ones like red and blue.... and maybe yellow :3

21 and still play from time to time
    To best one in battle is one thing. To defeat them without striking a blow, that was my hope. You have failed me, completely and utterly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got Red and Blue when I was in 4th grade. Got the trade cables banned in my elementary school. I still play, I have to pokewalker on me at all times at the gym.