This is getting a little boring..

Before i start i just want to say that this isnt a QQ thread, i am only stating my opinion.

When cata was released and all, took ppl not long to get to 85 so i was thinking this was gonna be like another wotlk where everyone has naxx25 full gear in a couple weeks of the expac, now i only see like 1 or 2 ppl in full epics if that and usually their healers or tanks. But for me as an ele shaman it takes 40+ minutes to get into a heroic for my valor points or gear and then every once in awhile theres a kid that thinks ima take his gear and he kicks me (i no this cause they usually say it). You dont see alot of PuG raids going on which i want because im in a guild with rl friends and dont want to leave. I mean its just taking along time for ppl to get rdy for raids. Hope it gets better later on. Not saying that i want it to be like Wotlk raiding but dont make it so it takes forever to do raids. What do you all think? is it just my server or is everyone else having this problem.
    -My advice is to chill a little, sit back, and watch Deathwing destroy your world.
    -DID YOU KNOW that the declaration of independence contains 1337 words??

Deleted
    I have seena few pug raids, for TB. The thing is, this will have to last us for at least 6 months, its better to make it an achievement over that time, than complete it in 3 days and then twiddle thumbs for the rest of the time.

I however am guilded and a tank, so I cant share your frustration. I do try and help the dps'ers in the guild though.

10+ Year Old Account
    1.) There are people still leveling to 85, so queues might still suffer for awhile.
    2.) PUGs have always been bad. There aren't PUGs so much now because the content isn't so faceroll.
    3.) It's your choice not to leave your guild, so that you suffering for it.
    4.) Things are just back to how they were in Burning Crusade.
    First impressions are everything to me. Make it count. <3

Start your own raids imo, Just make sure you know the fights and get others who also know them and your set.
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

i would try to start my own raids and i have, i get geared ppl from server best guilds and we still dont get it down (almost) but we dont. usually takes 2 hours if not more to get that group too, usually i just give up in frustration cause it takes forever. Im honestly thinking about going pvp, though i wont kill deathwing
    -My advice is to chill a little, sit back, and watch Deathwing destroy your world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snipeshot24 View Post
    i would try to start my own raids and i have, i get geared ppl from server best guilds and we still dont get it down (almost) but we dont. usually takes 2 hours if not more to get that group too, usually i just give up in frustration cause it takes forever. Im honestly thinking about going pvp, though i wont kill deathwing
    PvP is fun too. :3

Give it time, things will get better. It's always rough in the beginning.
    First impressions are everything to me. Make it count. <3

I dont remember it this bad in Wotlk, cant rly remember Vanilla/BC mostly cause i was making alts all the time (^_^), but guess i get to sit on my ass and wait.

Took me about a week to get ready for raiding on my enhancement shaman, too bad I can't find a guild that actually fits my schedule..
    Even with heroic queues there are other ways to get items, JPs are a waste of time tbh, I bought 1 item I had use for with them and that was an off-hand weapon.
    And heroics aren't really a good way to earn valor points.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigglez View Post
    1.) There are people still leveling to 85, so queues might still suffer for awhile.
    2.) PUGs have always been bad. There aren't PUGs so much now because the content isn't so faceroll.
    3.) It's your choice not to leave your guild, so that you suffering for it.
    4.) Things are just back to how they were in Burning Crusade.
    I don't agree on that. So far I have only been able to complete 1(!) heroic. In TBC I completed a lot more then that, for "some" reason people really got way to used to: "Mkay dinged 80 and still got 50 minutes left to epix myself out before dinner".

At least that's how I am experiencing it so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    A warrior is kinda like a blender.* You can shatter it from a long way off with a gun, or you could even pull the plug so it can't move, but if you stick your face into it when it's moving you're going to lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by bas View Post
    no offence to anyone, but asking advice about girls on a WoW forum is not a good idea

Deleted
    Personally, i`m waiting on the next tier before i go back into pve,hoping for some changes then

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    So far this xpac has been fine, people shouldn't be in full epics so fast, and gear is relative. The word Epic should mean just that...you shouldn't immediately see people running around decked out, its just not fun. Heroics and Raids are more challenging, but they're not over the top, and I'm seeing a steady amount of progression. PuG's should not be able to take down alot of raid content as easily as a well coordinated guild this early on in a tier either.

So far, theres always been something to do, something to work on, something to benefit my toon, etc etc...and thats really all i care about in this game, in Wrath it felt like everything could be conquered so easily, it left me with little to do, and thats not the case now.

Quote Originally Posted by chalmerz View Post
    Personally, i`m waiting on the next tier before i go back into pve,hoping for some changes then
    im thinking i might do just that :\

Deleted
    Before i start i just want to say that this isnt a QQ thread, i am only stating my opinion.
    I see what you did there.

The normal modes are not meant to be as easy as the majority of the wotlk ones. Especially Naxx. Naxx was a complete joke with little to no difficulty. The normal modes now require some coordination to pull off, and knowledge of encounter mechanics. A few are still pretty easy (conclave/omnotron/halfus) but at least require communication and people to follow directions.

Epics are not easy to acquire. Live with it. That's how it is now. If you want PvE epics, raid. Get a better guild if you want to. However, it's your decision to stay in your RL friend guild, but you can't expect to clear content without a raiding guild now.

Deleted

When cata was released and all, took ppl not long to get to 85 so i was thinking this was gonna be like another wotlk where everyone has naxx25 full gear in a couple weeks of the expac, now i only see like 1 or 2 ppl in full epics if that and usually their healers or tanks. But for me as an ele shaman it takes 40+ minutes to get into a heroic for my valor points or gear and then every once in awhile theres a kid that thinks ima take his gear and he kicks me (i no this cause they usually say it). You dont see alot of PuG raids going on which i want because im in a guild with rl friends and dont want to leave. I mean its just taking along time for ppl to get rdy for raids. Hope it gets better later on. Not saying that i want it to be like Wotlk raiding but dont make it so it takes forever to do raids. What do you all think? is it just my server or is everyone else having this problem.
    oh wait, dds have to wait if they just want a lazy join? holy crap! its like.. its like you call and stay in line for information you could have gotten out of the telefonbook 10 times faster!
    a) go get yourself a tankbuddy, even healers make faster joins. or build your 5man group all together
    b) naxx pugging in the beginning was horrible. remember the "2k dps at least" and people were like "yeah I pull 2.5 on heroic dummy" and in the end they couldnt heigan and did 1.3k dps on patchwork? well at least you could get epics from farming heroics but you only could do heroics ONCE A DAY and you had to FIND A GROUP instead of cuing. if you wait 40min in a cue rather than searching and building a group in 20min then thats your fault. go back to the roots yoo!
    c) raids being hard? naw, people not knowing mechanics? oh yes! malygos wasnt hard but people didnt know him from "the good ol times". also trying phase 3 was so hectic that it took longer than average to learn the boss.

in the end: same as in wrath, less forgiving yes but still not the carnage extraordinary (NH that is)

The LFD tool is flooded with dps, there are just not enough with tanks & healers to fill up for everyone, so dps will always have 40min queue. Roll tank or healer if you want that reduced (unless you are going with the guild).

Join / make a guild
    Recruit people who play at the same times as you and want to do the same sort of things as you
    Run heroics together while you get more people
    Start raiding
    Learn bosses
    Down bosses
    ???
    PROFIT

It's simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Join a raiding guild, its as simple as that.

You dont see alot of PuG raids going on which i want because im in a guild with rl friends and dont want to leave.
    Well there's your problem.

If you want to raid, quit this guild and join a raiding guild. Leave some alts in it to hang out with your friends, bring over some of your buddies who want to raid with you. But quit this guild and joing a raiding guild.
    All the world's a stage,
    And all the men and women merely players.