Deleted

What to do with justicepoints

I'm just wondering what i should do with my justice points now that i am full 346+. And what's the use of justice points if your raid?

What i understood about the justice points is that when the new gearset comes out you can buy the current gearset with it. But what if your a raider and each time when the next tier comes out you allready have max gear or close to that. Does that mean that you will always have 4k justicepoints that you can't spend on anything use full or fun.

In WotLK you could atleast buy epic gems with it but i don't see the point of having justicepoints now as a raider.

Would like to hear the thoughts about this from other people.

p.s. sorry for my crappy english but it's my 3rd language

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silenceecho View Post
    I'm just wondering what i should do with my justice points now that i am full 346+. And what's the use of justice points if your raid?

What i understood about the justice points is that when the new gearset comes out you can buy the current gearset with it. But what if your a raider and each time when the next tier comes out you allready have max gear or close to that. Does that mean that you will always have 4k justicepoints that you can't spend on anything use full or fun.

In WotLK you could atleast buy epic gems with it but i don't see the point of having justicepoints now as a raider.

Would like to hear the thoughts about this from other people.

p.s. sorry for my crappy english but it's my 3rd language
    Offspec items (I as a raider have multiple dps setups and tanking setups, they might have the same kind of gear as the usual, but are reforged/gemmed differently. For example, as tank i'd have an avoidance kit and a health kit. Usually i have a mix of the two on.), then you have Heirlooms from Dalaran vendors and space wasting T10. And since some of the green quality cataclysm gems are ridiculously overpriced, you might think it is worth to get epic wrath gems for your alt.

Bare in mind that blizzard might allow Chaos Orbs be bought from justice points in the near future.

I feel ya. I have all three of my specs geared and nothing left to spend jp on.

Buy weapons and wait an hour till you can sell them or if your an enchanter d/e them

Iirc in the beginning of wrath you couldn't buy gems and whatnot in 3.0, it wasn't until later that they implemented them, so you can just hold onto them until they implement that, or buy heirlooms till you have all of them, once you have all of that you can still get gold from WotLK items, and I also believe if you have max JP then from then on you will get gold instead of JP, though I can't verify that last part
    Quote Originally Posted by Histidine View Post
    WoW is great.
    Not sure what game people are playing; I love the way things are.
    What bosses will be in the Deathwing Raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroDiogo View Post
    Leg 1, Leg 2, Hind Legs is a duo boss fight, Wings, Tail, Head and last Heroic mode only boss is his Chin. Totally optional and only for those hardcore enough. It's jaw dropping!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joodoc View Post
    if you have max JP then from then on you will get gold instead of JP, though I can't verify that last part
    Nope, I didn't get any gold from after i hit the cap

I bought a mammoth and a bunch of wotlk rep badges in dal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    Offspec items (I as a raider have multiple dps setups and tanking setups, they might have the same kind of gear as the usual, but are reforged/gemmed differently. For example, as tank i'd have an avoidance kit and a health kit. Usually i have a mix of the two on.), then you have Heirlooms from Dalaran vendors and space wasting T10. And since some of the green quality cataclysm gems are ridiculously overpriced, you might think it is worth to get epic wrath gems for your alt.

Bare in mind that blizzard might allow Chaos Orbs be bought from justice points in the near future.
    the problem is that i am a rogue and allready made everything with orbs that i could make (engi/jc) so i realy don't see the point of justice points.

Once you run out of upgrades, you will no longer need justice points. That has always been true.

At some point, you will be able to buy the current valor gear with JP. It is also likely that gems and other goodies will eventually be purchasable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the idea of getting Heirlooms. As a warlock, I can only get 1 gearset (the other cloth has spirit on it), so I can't spend it on anything.

Deleted
    If you really get stuck, buy the cheap items and vendor them! To my knowledge there's not really a solution right now, it's frustrating to 'waste' earnt points by capping out.