Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    buy the best pc ever
    new bmw m series
    giant house give
    bro/sis 100000 each
    become the best wow player ever since i will never have to work again

10+ Year Old Account
    I would first buy a poll, a jacket that looks like dollar bills all over it, rocket boots, and flava flav clock, a nice house, ONE SUPER pimped out car and turn the rest of the money converted into 1$ bills and put into the pool i bought so i can swim in money. Id be the most Gangsta White 16 year old nerd in the world :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    Myself, yes, I have always wanted to be a mod
    Probably not, the job sucks.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Buy the best computer ever and have 5 70" TV's hooked up to have the ultimate WoW Experience, Buy a 500k house and a 80k car and never have to work my whole life. You could also get a nice gold digger with that kind of money
    Auburn Tigers 2010 National Champions

Deleted
    1. Buy Fender bass guitar!
    2. Buy beer almoust every day.
    4. Buy a better computer.
    5. Buy Harley Devitsin.
    6. Invest the rest and never have to work again in my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Buy Blizzard and hang out with Mezten.
    good thing blizzard has just off wow 13million people (or something) that pay 15$ a month... something tells me that might cost more then 10mill to buy the company :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    Myself, yes, I have always wanted to be a mod
    Probably not, the job sucks.

Buy a comfortable 3-4 bedroom house in the outskirts of a major city. A warm one. Atlanta maybe. Buy a nice entertainment system--computer, TV, consoles, whatever. Pay off my mother's home.

Put every last cent of what's left in the bank.

Live solely off the interest.

1) pay off my mom's house
    2) buy a very nice home for me and my girl
    3) buy us some ridiculously overpriced cars and overpowered gaming PCs
    4) travel
    5) donate to charity/bank some/invest some/live comfortably til we're old and gray.

10+ Year Old Account
    Id give one million to my brother, sister and parents.

With 7 million left Id buy a really nice house, a uber computer to play games on, and a whole lotta other neat stuff.
    Vive la mort, vive la guerre, vive le sacre mercenaire." ("Long live death, long live war, long live the cursed mercenary.)

Deleted
    giving 5,000,000 to my parents, buying new pc, play wow and live from the interest, ????, profit.

10 million dollars in pimp canes. all different shapes and sizes

Deleted
    1) Give 1million to my mom and dead (each) - 500.000 to both of my sisters and my brother aswell.
    2) Get a driver licens, a flashy car, rather big apartment and a BETTER BICYCLE!
    3) take vacations all around the world 3-5 times a year, some with family, some with friends.
    4) Stand in the bar all night at the nightclubs, and refuse to dance atleast on fridays.
    5) Buy all my nearest friends gifts and/or help them with the economy.
    6) And I would also like not to worry about a damn price in a supermarket for once, just go around with no note, and just take whatever my mind comes up with.

i would pay off mine and my mothers credit cards and my sisters vet bills (shes got a basset hound w/hip issues) and take a little petty slice of enjoyment from the look of anger and horror on my brothers face at my good fortune.

i would move out on my own like i cant afford to do now, make a place thats just comfortable and nice looking without being TOO crazy about where it all came from (no solid gold swan sculptures holding up the mailbox that yell 'closet millionaire)--maybe a condo or apartment if the community has a nice feel to it.

i would invest in some medical technologies to help people, maybe some other ones for animals like elephant conservation or aspca or something.

id travel to see more of the world and its people, and accumulate perspective and wisdom along the way.

id probly meet a great guy somewhere along the way ^.^ but in a funny turn of events hed probly be in my apartment complex or friendlist vs some exotic mysterious place on the other half of the world.

id have fine adventures and a great time without being worried about where board and quarter would come from tomorrow.

id settle down and become a wife and mom...

and be sure to save some of the fortune back for my children so they could do the same ^.^ and keep it secret till they were older just to see the look on their faces lol
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2011-01-12 at 04:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Deleted
    I would hand out 1 million to the people in need(personally)
    The rest I'd use to pay taxes/rent for the rest of my life.
    ...Wouldn't change my life much :/

Deleted
    I would buy a DeLorean, nuff said!

Deleted
    Best thing? Find a reliable bank and put it onto savings account. At 1% (most banks tend to be 2-5%), you'd get;

* 100k a month intrest. Easily enough money to do wild stuff with and never have to worry or work a day in your life.

1- Get drunk or stoned and go to school and laugh at my teachers faces everyday until they kick me out of school.
    2- Spend half the money with me, my family ( houses, cars, etc ) and charity and save the rest, maybe invest.
    3- Never wake up again before noon. In fact i have a better idea, wake up at 7 am everyday and laugh at my neighbours when they leave their houses to go to work from my window.
    4- Travel around the world.
    5- Party hard.

Tell my father he never has to work again and live very, very comfortably for the rest of my life. No doubt extend that to as many family members as I can, too.

cl04k3d
    Ok why do so many people think alienware makes the best computers?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefjerkie View Post
    10 Million you say? Not the classic 1 million? Sounds good to me!
    10 Million is the new 1 Million . . .

Pay off debts (student loans)
    Pay off family debts.
    Give some to family/friends.
    Move the family to Great Britain for a few years - try out a different life for a bit.
    Buy a Range Rover.
    After moving back to the US, buy a very large house/farm near Seattle, WA.
    Invest enough to open a restaurant/bar that my sister and her partner can run (their dream).
    (restaurant would use the stuff grown/raised on the farm)
    Buy a lake house getaway - something nice, but not outrageous.
    Somehow arrange to be able to drive a Ferrari a lot of the time - but I couldn't buy a new one - just couldn't do it (even if I had the money).
    Buy a sailboat - learn to sail, then teach my kids.
    Learn to fly airplanes and helicopters.
    Arrange to fly a military jet at some point.

Invest the rest.

Work for free for a non-profit that helps homeless and foster kids. Help them raise money.
    Last edited by cubby; 2011-01-12 at 06:43 AM.

Finish Paying my driving Lessons
    Buy a nice car around 50 000$
    Buy a house
    Pay my parents Debt
    Live my life like i would normally do without the money and enjoy it buying some fancy stuff now and then =P