Thread: 372 BoE drops

372 BoE drops

Haven't been able to find any info about these, but wowhead, atlasloot, etc all show 372 versions of the 359 raid BoEs. Anyone have any info on this? Are they just unlocked as soon as you unlock the heroics (defeat end bosses), or is it just a mistake in the loot tables and there aren't actually 372 versions.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    There probably isn't, just like how there isn't heroic 5 man BoE drops.

Datamined but nonexistent. Just like heroic dungeon boes.

i'm pretty sure they were removed after the beta tests and such, notice the heroic boe's from heroic dungeons and none of those are in the game either

wait..
    so no heroic bracers of the dark pool and heroic corehammer's riveted girdle?

That's why I was curious - with the datamining of the 5 man BoEs I was curious - seems like a bit of a bummer that it will actually be impossible to get full 372 in the current tier (DPS caster wand, specifically).

Considering the datamined heroic BoEs didn't turn up, I'd be surprised if these do. Plus, heroic trash?

blizz did a pretty shitty job of itemizing this tier, but I guess you can only do so much when you halve the amount of gear as you had from the last tier.

heroic trash?
    Hence why I made a post asking about it :P

It seemed strange that there would be heroic trash drops, but I wasn't sure - and wanted to be sure before I made any decisions on loot.

Quote Originally Posted by spaarxx View Post
    Haven't been able to find any info about these, but wowhead, atlasloot, etc all show 372 versions of the 359 raid BoEs. Anyone have any info on this? Are they just unlocked as soon as you unlock the heroics (defeat end bosses), or is it just a mistake in the loot tables and there aren't actually 372 versions.

Thanks.
    372 boe epics aren't ingame. These items will be removed with the next AtlasLoot version.

Some of the 359 BoE epics say Heroic on them. So you can always feel a little bit more special with those.