Valor Points, How to spend as holy?

Since we are finally getting somewhere in terms of valor points, my question is how you guys are planning to spend your valor points? I'm probably going for core of ripeness first, as the tier pieces irk me with their lack of haste, the same goes for the relic. I'll probably go for the relic afterwards and try to get non tier plate instead of the tier stuff. maybe I'll buy the chest or if we get there shoulder / helmet, but I don't aim for the complete set. It's a shame actually, that blizz always itemizes holy pally set in such a bad way.
    The World of Warcraft is a game of much complexity, sometimes there's fire, and you have to not stand in it

xheouls guide to wow.

Deleted
    i did it that way. went for core first, then relic.
    i'll get one of the crit-tier items (idk if it was chest or legs) but nothing else from valor.

The only piece of tier holy paladins want is shoulders. Every other piece has a better non-tier version (Spirit/haste). Shoulders are very hard to acquire, obviously.

You should get the boots and reforge crit to spirit. They're a very strong choice. The ring with Crit/haste is also very strong.

Regen should not be a problem for you at all provided you judge on CD and use your free heals often.

I actually judge a lot ( not on CD, but still a lot) I like working with a big manapool which is why I would love to exchange my eggshell (which is a solid regen trinket) against core, especially when coupled with a resto shaman. You can have a look at my gear here:

my char

I am quite happy with the rest of my equipment, a lot is best in slot pre raid and I want to spend my valor points in a meaningful way. would the relic really prove to be suche a big upgrade? and should I maybe buy some pvp stuff for the top tier honor points ( forgot the english name again)? I'm sitting at 2,6k points atm but I think it will be worthless from a pve perspective.

with the upcoming changes to plea i think regen will be even less of a problem, but we had big problems with the raid damage on halfus last time we went and more regen helps sustaining heavy hpm of course.
    The World of Warcraft is a game of much complexity, sometimes there's fire, and you have to not stand in it

xheouls guide to wow.