Thread: Huge PW:S buff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    *excited squee about the changes*
    Sounds great (*cough*, I may have been excited the most when I saw the levitate change but everything else rocks too!)

PoH doesnt stack grace, though..

Quote Originally Posted by shaa View Post
    PoH doesnt stack grace, though..
    Ah meh, thats true... was a bit too excited there :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    The only down side to the pw:shield buff is the mana increase. It is a bit pricey.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrelliana View Post
    The only down side to the pw:shield buff is the mana increase. It is a bit pricey.
    ill take it! mana issue for disc went basicly went away once you were geared about 350ilvl. but to actually have a useful shield is a dream of a dream!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrelliana View Post
    You get pretty much double the effect for only a slight increase in mana. Thats a very good tradeoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I'm however very sad about the 30 second cooldown on chastise (up from 12, thank you very much, not up from 25). I really needed that spell to down regular mobs, and I'm not really comfortable being nerfed for PVP reasons....
    Chastise has never been 12 seconds O_o. What kinda crack have you been smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I'm however very sad about the 30 second cooldown on chastise (up from 12, thank you very much, not up from 25). I really needed that spell to down regular mobs, and I'm not really comfortable being nerfed for PVP reasons....
    Holy Word was never 12 seconds. Maybe in Heal Chakra (I think it's 10 seconds), but not in other forms. Also, why would you be out killing mobs in a healing spec...? Afaik Holy is shit for killing mobs.

These buffs look pretty nice. 15k PW:S in Holy is sweet. Also, yay PvP survivability buffs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Thinktonk View Post
    I dont see any buffs regarding mobility, you're still a sitting duck.
    Mobility comes from that priests should be so tough to take down now with these buffs that the dps will go for other targets and the priest can move freely, yes?