Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    Deleted

What's the worst reason youve seen to vote kick someone?

We've all probably seen some pretty odd reasons to kick... what's the worst you've seen?
    I got a group with some people on my server for faster queue times, 3 from 1 guild( not mine). We get to the boss, tank asks for tactics, guild vote kicks him for not knowing tactics. Entirely fair enough if it was a raid, but really? For a hc? Better to ask than wipe. I had to leave the group, didn't want to do it with em... What's the worst you've seen?

Deleted
    I once got a dude kicked by his own guildies, they said they were gonna kick me, so i decided to try and have alittle fun before it happened, i started a vote-kick as soon as it were off CD and entered my character name in the reason to kick field. It worked as intended and foolishy they accepted.

Good'ol times

Quote Originally Posted by theorangebox View Post
    I once got a dude kicked by his own guildies, they said they were gonna kick me, so i decided to try and have alittle fun before it happened, i started a vote-kick as soon as it were off CD and entered my character name in the reason to kick field. It worked as intended and foolishy they accepted.

Good'ol times
    ^ hahah this D

Deleted
    Mostly just to make space for a guildy at the end of the instance.

I couldn't even begin to list them. I see all kinds of kicks from "Bad" to people kicking because they don't like how someone is typing.

I was the only pug in the heroic, the rest were guildies from another realm.
    One of the DPS kept harassing me, telling me to get my DPS up, but when I pointed out I was doing higher than him, he FLIPPED. I didn't say much, just kept DPSing.
    Finally he initiated a vote-kick on me, which failed. One of the other guildies initiated a kick on him, which passed.

Saw a reason the other day as "Rick Astley", no word of a lie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't read what was typed when it came to tanking heroic Blackrock caverns. Yup, we kicked the tank for not following simple directions.
    Not much to say other than I'm a Share Holder in ActivisionBlizzard.

Deleted
    "%" was a reason in one of my heroics.

I got kicked from a Heroic after a wipe (Ozruk in Stonecore). Before pulling i asked for tacts, since i haven't done it on HC, only on normal. We wipe once, i ask again, no reply. Then i got kicked.

I also saw DPS Casters and Healers get kicked for taking a mana break after a boss / during trash <.<

I got kicked for a funny reason yesterday.

We were doing Halls of Origination (full PuG). We got the first boss and since no one new the tactics I explained them. While in the middle of my explaination several of the party members got into a fight (I'm still not sure what it was about) and when we pulled the boss it quickly became clear they had been fighting instead of reading the explaination. When the boss became immune (you have to hit the levers) everyone stayed on the boss!

Of course we wiped as a result and while we were running back the argument started up again with three of the members all excusing each other of fighting instead of learning the fight. The final member said something to the effect of "You guys are so immature I can't take this anymore, the only mature person here seems to be <my character>. Thanks for trying to explain the fight". And then he left the party.

Apparently the whining people didn't like that I'd been called mature so they kicked me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandya View Post
    Couldn't read what was typed when it came to tanking heroic Blackrock caverns. Yup, we kicked the tank for not following simple directions.

Were you by any chance a warlock, in a group with a druid tank that got kicked? :>

10+ Year Old Account
    I was in a heroic group was going well and out of the blue a vote kick thingy pops up to kick the great tank we had. The reason was "f"
    So I checked no. That's my worst reason ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    not really a " Bad " one as much as a funny one, we were in vortext heroic last night, 4 guildies and a pug healer, the heals was being rude, flipping out because after i ( tank ) said to CC the mobs and she said no just AoE them down we wiped, when my GM asked he to leave she was all like F** no, F*** you and stuff, so i pulled up a vote to kick :

Trololololololol vote to kick system win

Because the tank was going to roll need on dps plate items cause every1 else was cloth or leather and mail users >..> (was on ma druid) and zee hunter turned around started fussing that he should hit greed like every1 else, the hunter was bitch this n that about it so we decided to vote kick, turns out the hunter beat us to it and hit tank n we didnt realise so we kicked the tank, then the hunter said well theres no point in wasting away here waiting for a tank n left the group -.-

Turned out he was my server and his gm was friends with ma gm so I told my gm

Guild boot for that hunter ftw
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

15+ Year Old Account
    I was in a heroic with a very geared healer and tank, who were clearly friends and guildies. The rest of the group was kinda fail, with bad dps and such, and after multiple wipes due to retartedness by the other dpsers, the healer initiated a vote kick on the tank saying something like "OMG fail tank!". It didnt pass, so the tank did one on the healer saying "He tried to kick me!". It also didnt pass, but then they both left the group... It was a strange but somewhat humurous exchange :P. I think they just had decided to quit and wanted to try to mess with us.

Had a tank rage quit in BRC at Karsh Steelbender. After several minutes we got a DK tank who started talking smack cuz we had teleported out of the dungeon to quest while waiting for a tank....then before we even pulled the fire ele's around the boss he tried to kick the healer for being "a fail healer"

We didn't kick him...but the whole group taunted the tank the whole time cuz he was a stereotypical cocky trash talking dk....dunno if it was his way of trolling ppl or if he really needed to be taken out behind the woodshed. Either way....we finished the dungeon.
    The first explanation means you don't know. The second means you don't understand. The third means you can't accept the answer.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    had one come up for a really bad tank that said "doesn't bathe and likes wieners" I lol really loud at that

kicking a hunter for needing on the same weapon as the rogue in the group.

well crap that was me doing the kicking, ignore that one. uhmm...

most of the other kicks i've seen have been kicking someone for low dps or causing a single wipe. I disagree normally unless they really hold us back, but there's more than enough votes to get them out of there. kicking the tank almost never ends well, no matter how bad he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Stood in the Fire BallsofThunder's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've gotten kicked for asking about an encounter. "So what do we do here?" Kicked.
    What?
    "Do you have a boyfriend?"
    "No."
    "Do you want one?"
    "Uhh.. No?"
    "Cause you see, I like to have a girlfriend from each state."
    "Do you know their names?"
    "Oh I call them by numbers, 25 is the best, shes got it going on."

got kick on my ret pally because i didn't have the holy talent that dispel magic for Ozruk in Stonecore
    Last edited by Roene; 2011-01-07 at 02:55 AM.