Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Looks cool but I don't think it's going to work very well. Maybe in pve but in pvp it's going to be very very tricky.

The concept is awesome, though I'm not sure how many games I'd play on the device itself. I'd love keys that would change their display based on what you were doing. I'd use the hell out of that, for gaming AND work.
    But the regular keyboard (The Optimus) that does that... 1600-2400USD?
    God no.

10+ Year Old Account
    one word "Awesome!"

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

Deleted
    Woah that is pretty epic if they can actually manage to pull all that shit off, but it will come with a nice price-tag too.

Sure looks nice, but wont buy one because if I'm away from my desktop computer, then I probably don't have to game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapret View Post
    The problem with gaming on latop was never the keyboard layout. It has always been and still is, the size of the screen. You can play games with 17" screen, but its not gaming.
    For me it is that some laptops can't disable the touch pad. It is very annoying to accidentally hit the touchpad with part of your hand all the time
    "There is a fly in the ointment. Shit has hit the fan. The lion will speak!" - Saul Silver

The screen is tiny but SICK FUCK YOU CAN ACTUALLY PLAY WOW WHILE RUNNING AROUND IN CIRCLES AND NOT STANDING IN FIRE YOURSELF! Sweet Jesus on a bicycle, this is so freaking amazing

just jizzzzed brb gotta go clean up

I have to admit that is pretty neat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapret View Post
    The problem with gaming on latop was never the keyboard layout. It has always been and still is, the size of the screen. You can play games with 17" screen, but its not gaming.
    i see what you did there, and i assure you the crappy tinny speakers are a bigger detraction than the smaller screen. if your netherdrake isn't rattling the pictures on the wall, you're not really playing wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    i agree that i hope that this technology becomes standard in pc's.Imagine your keyboard switching from english to german or japanese then to emotes for your post. The possibilities are almost endless. Definitally the next step in PC evolution a keyboard that changes for your need to simplify it :L

Thought up another good one The Keyboard interface could aslo have saved features of customized settings for hot links to sites and the up down left right on the bar can alternate between them. :L
    Last edited by Shroud; 2011-01-09 at 09:20 AM.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

10+ Year Old Account
    That looks REALLY cool.

But there are not enough keys for the keybinds of my rogue.
    First impressions are everything to me. Make it count. <3

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I actually had the opportunity to fool around with one of the prototypes. Don't ask and I must say I am impressed.

~Kretic

wow that looks really cool but i have a strange feeling that it will be really pricy and it will be interesting to know how long the battery life will be wile playing lets say wow this is some thing i will get if the graphics are ok and it dosent cost allot more then a normal laptop and im really intrested in how they are going to manage the need of a constant internet connection prob some form of usb dongle adapter or some thing like that

10+ Year Old Account
    If it gonna cost 1999Euro...I gonna buy that (Sarcasam :P)
    No but really..it looks cool..but maybe going to get a bit overpriced.

---------- Post added 2011-01-16 at 01:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yeyinde View Post
    Reminds me of the Optimus keyboard.

But it aint got enough buttons for some folk I reckon (Naga owners, I'm looking at you )
    Razer Naga..