Does this seem like trolling to you?

Hello friends. Never in all my year of warcraft have i been treated with this much disrespect.

72 hour suspension from the World of Warcraft forums for trolling.
    Thread Title: Never in all my years of warcraft.
    Have i laughed this hard at a PTR Patch notes.
    Juggernaut change makes Heroic leap seem more like a burden then a blessing (intercept doesn't go "NOPATHAVAILBLELOL" every time you try to use it)
    Not a word about Wildmushrooms.
    Not a word on Frost mages.
    Necrotic strike?
    Bear druid nerfs
    Do you even play this game anymore?

Does blizzard always just close and ban anyone that ever posts anything that's upsetting to them? This is out outrageous. truly truly truly outrageous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Suspension was perhaps a bit harsh, but what constructive feedback did you expect to get out of this? I'd definitely see this and an insta-locked thread.

Outrageous? How exactly?
    It wasn't exactly constructive.

Let's see...
    No usefull information.
    No legitimate questions.
    Large amounts of whining.
    Underhanded insults.

Yeah,it's a troll post.This thread is also a troll.Fancy that.

Yes, you trolled. You should have been suspended for longer imo.

Learn to make constructive posts. Give specifics. Don't insult devs.

Honestly, do you really expect them to listen to anything you say when you're being that snide?

I'll have to side with Blizzard on this one; you were unnecessarily rude, and provided no feedback. It's okay to criticize as long as you give them an idea on how to improve. For example;

Juggernaut makes Heroic Leap seem like more of a burden than a blessing, why not do {your idea here} instead?

I'd have to say that the very last part of your post- asking if they still played their own game- was the final straw that got you your suspension.
    If you want to make raiding content harder, turn off DBM. Voila! Your encounters will be much more challenging without bleeps and someone telling you to "run away, little girl."

Quote Originally Posted by Susej View Post
    Hello friends. Never in all my year of warcraft have i been treated with this much disrespect.

Does blizzard always just close and ban anyone that ever posts anything that's upsetting to them? This is out outrageous. truly truly truly outrageous.
    Where was the constructive critism? "Never in all my years of Warcraft have I laughed this hard at a PTR patch notes." just makes you sound like a dick.

Show a little tact in your QQ posts on the official forums and you won't get suspended.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Troll harder bro. You should have been permanent banned.

I never laughed this hard reading a troll post!

They have made several prominent blue posts asking that all criticism be constructive.

This is their house, buying a ticket does not give you the right to act like a jackass

Try that attitude with the management staff of your local sports franchise and see if they don’t toss you out on your ear for your trouble.
    Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one

-Martin Heidegger

A whining post insulting blizzard. It was properly locked. a 72hr ban is a bit harsh but you shouldn't be surprised. "do you even play this game anymore?" is basically trolling. The fact that it's aimed at blizzard and not a player doesn't matter.

"Never in all my years of Warcraft have I laughed this hard at a PTR patch notes." might even be more trolly than the last comment.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1710171424
    ^Crap like this is why battle.net threads get locked. Blizzard is not on a crusade against you.

Deleted
    Yes its trolling.

Do you even play this game anymore?
    This is what got you. Never, EVER, make any statements directly at someone or you will get flagged, because either that person will report you, or a mod will see it and bam, you're suspended.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see a trend with blizzard lately of locking and/or banning people that post useless/insulting posts. more power to them those forums have been getting really bad.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR