Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    charge and intercept shares the same CD? i'll just put a white flag up and might as well stand still because warriors are going to get kited all day... WAIT! they already did get kited all day!

Instead of reducing damage for warriors on heroic strike and cleave why don't they just reduce all the talents we have that increase their damage by by at least 15% per max talent.

All I have to say is... WTF is with them taking away the ability to use Bloodlust in Arenas?!?! I mean c'mon! It wasn't ever an issue before... darn you blizzard making it that much harder to be a successful ele shaman in arenas... grr you blizzard.... grr you...

[QUOTE=Boubouille;10003301]Update - Tol Barad Bridge Exploit Fixed

Update - Meta Gems Changes
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    • Meta gems with the Chaotic and Relentless prefixes now have a requirement of 3 red gems.
    • Added new meta gems: Agile Shadowspirit Diamond (Agility/3% critical damage), Reverberating Shadowspirit Diamond (Strength/3% critical damage), and Burning Shadowspirit Diamond (Intellect/3% critical damage). These new recipes are unbound and can drop from any Cataclysm creature. The new meta gems have a requirement of 3 red gems equipped.
    Finally! Fuck yes!

Lol at the Lambs to the Slaughter talent... Like waiting till you have 3 stacks is going to be an efficient way to up dps.

Blizzard, nice way to put warriors on the bench..7th worst dps spec and we get nerfed? I doubt i'll even get to raid since its removing HS as our main damage but not being replaced.. What about MAGES? What about HUNTERS? What about DEATHKNIGHTS...quit fucking with our class PLEASE...we were in a good place GC even fucking said we might have even been low..this is pathetic.

Deleted
    Bug Fixes
    * Many bugs... handled them!

Lol

Deleted
    Are these changes some kind of early April Fools-jokes? Most of these changes are just ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so happy inside right now, both of the classes and specs I play are going to be hugely buffed <3
    Also, lol @ all the warrior QQ. Not that I didnt understand "why?", but I just find it amusing.

Thanks blizz for buffing my priest (GotN and various talents) and fixing my druid

Deleted
    I cant see any Holy Paladin nerfs. I hope they nerf them!

Screw cleave.

"War Academy no longer buffs Heroic Strike or Cleave. It now buffs Mortal Strike, Raging Blow, Devastate, Victory Rush and Slam."

This is not a nerf idiots...

For fuck sake... -30% Raging Blow, -20% Cleave, -20% Heroic strike, Charge shares same cooldown as Intercept.. Imba nerf for sure.
    Fury PvE really fucked up. GG..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alta87 View Post
    Screw cleave.

"War Academy no longer buffs Heroic Strike or Cleave. It now buffs Mortal Strike, Raging Blow, Devastate, Victory Rush and Slam."

This is not a nerf idiots...
    You couldn't be more wrong. They are big completely unexpected and unexplained, therfore stealth, nerfs to warrior *tanks*.

HS+Cleave+War Academy+Charge on DR: no other warrior spec gets hit harder than prot. Yet prot wasn't even an issue in pvp or pve according to Blizzard (or players).

Nerf fucking mages, not classes undeserving of a nerf... Mages are just unfairly overpowered in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Naglfar View Post
    ...and sorry but....

¿WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SHIT?
    ¿An "oh no rogues "/facepalm" me when i deterrence'd and cant kite them for (infinite x infinite) "? (Of course in case that they want to waste vanish for that)
    Damn...let me tell you something ghostie...
    GO TO HELL
    I'm sorry they fixed one of the weakest defensive cooldowns in the game, which is mostly useless in PvE content, so that we DONT get insta-gibbed via Overpower spam when we use it. With the Master's Call reduction, you might actually have to play smarter against a Hunter instead of mindlessly spamming your abilities against a class that is practically powerless in melee range.

As a matter of fact, I'm hoping the Deterrence mechanic change makes it more useful in PvE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaden View Post
    I'm sorry they fixed one of the weakest defensive cooldowns in the game, which is mostly useless in PvE content, so that we DONT get insta-gibbed via Overpower spam when we use it. With the Master's Call reduction, you might actually have to play smarter against a Hunter instead of mindlessly spamming your abilities against a class that is practically powerless in melee range.

As a matter of fact, I'm hoping the Deterrence mechanic change makes it more useful in PvE.
    You're completely right. The deterrence change (against melee attacks intended for pve being used in pvp) and Master's Call changes (against increased snares on all classes) are very welcome, at last. Still have very little defence against dots tho - but its looking like this is fully intentional, unlike the mess the old Deterrence was. At least Blizzard are going in the right direction for Hunters in pvp.
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2011-01-07 at 04:17 PM.

good, that I left my silly warrior, haha. glad for palas... I think... I guess... maybe...

I agree with lots of people that the nerfs to warriors are quite unjust, especially when they said in a previous blue post about how Survival hunters and Unholy deathknights were topping single target fights.

Unholy DK's = Unholy Might (passive) has been reduced to a 5% Strength increase, down from 10%.
    Survival Hunters = Into the Wilderness (passive) has been reduced to a 10% Agility increase, down from 15%.

Yet warriors really are not doing all that much, example no CC abilities that last longer than a few seconds. DPS really is just averaging with other classes as of right now. They really are not all that special. But to go from now to a HERE IS A 20% DAMAGE NERF... come on really? 5% on str and agi for the 2 classes doing the highest dps (according to blizzard)? Did they just duck as the nerf bat flew into the un-expecting face of the warrior? Then also within the same blue post say, oh arcane and fire mages are a bit on the low side of dps? really? seen many pull single target 20k+ with 346 gear. If that's low then boy oh boy do warriors need some buffs, along with most of the other classes.

Honestly, doing things like this on their part should honestly be grounds for termination, cause they really need new people that actually know how to plan things and not just spout off random numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur View Post
    I have been playing kitty since i started. I like kitty. But now i don't really know. If blizzard is doing something like that, i am considering getting boomy gear. Also i am already practising my boomy rotation. 111111122222221111112222111111222222. I think i'm good at this!
    This is pretty much how I feel now. Boomkin has a boring rotation and is really why I don't want to play one. The changes were pretty much in reaction to pvp qq'ing, lets just hope that pve cats can still compete.

charge and intercept the same CD? Why are u doing this now? Just take out the warrior class because they are gimp now... For all the warriors out there... Just reroll another class