Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The charge change is pretty meh for me as Prot. As if it wasn't easy enough to hit the Stun DR already as a Prot Warrior...
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    # Omen of Clarity can no longer trigger from helpful spells (aka heals), unless the Restoration talent Malfurion's Gift is chosen.
    Does this mean that the only spell that triggers OoC is lifebloom? Which is a 4% chance with 2 points in Malfurion's Gift?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    I think you missed the "IMPORTANT - Due to the countless hotfixes sinces the deployment of Patch 4.0.3a on live servers, a lot of these changes are most likely tooltip "fixes" from past changes and could already be live" on Bibi's post.
    No, I saw that. But due to the nature of the post and the information it had, I wasn't sure which pieces of information were just going to be "tooltip hotfixes" or "stuff already implimented" or "BRAND NEW" things.

Regardless, thank you Simca. I'm gonna go curl up under my work desk and sleep. T_T

DP change is nice...not needed but certainly nice

Nerfing Bear berserk is utterly insane, they already lack a lot of utility.....wth. Smells like a feral pvp nerf screwin up my pve.

"The undead racial ha-" O wait .... NO please! I'd love to breath even longer under the water! ...

10+ Year Old Account
    no change for the freakin chaotic shadow spirit meta? really???

Deleted
    good warrior nerfs and stuff, but i dont understand

Icebound Fortitude now breaks stuns when used, in addition to providing immunity to them.

seems kinda too strong

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brianem View Post
    Nerfing Bear berserk is utterly insane, they already lack a lot of utility.....wth. Smells like a feral pvp nerf screwin up my pve.
    But Night Elf Baers can stealth now! Isn't that cool enough?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Does anyone know if in this patch as well, they are reverting the requirements for a Chaotic meta gem (like they said they would on "an upcoming client side patch")?

Can they just nerf mage damage instead of taking away one thing that shamans have going for them in arena, bloodlust

4 weeks into cata. and they decide to make the mage lvl 85spell useless. great... and ring of frost is not usable at certain raidencounters..

why do they hate us so? :<

"The dwarven racial trait Stoneform now reduces all damage taken by 10%, rather than increasing armor by 10%. It also increases the dwarf's size when used."

I can see many alliance tanks race changing into dwarves just for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sienge View Post
    That would be nice. DPS currently has no use of metas.
    so 3% crit damage is useless?

lolwut?

Learn to +hit +MAIN STAT gem kthx

So now there is a counter for archaeology? So that I always go depressed, watching my 3000+ fossils I can't do a shit with? Darn... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Trasoz View Post
    However im happy that there were no mention on the shadowpriest which means that they maybe working on it
    No, the ones that they are makig BoA are Hellscream's Reach Commendations, the ones you buy for reputation, and ussually, by the time you have the tokens to buy anything, you already have the reputation needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay hunter and pally buffs!

What's Ready Flash? O.o

Yay more warior Nerfs, Upside though Ret Buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    For Cats, it's a wash. Your bleeds were nerfed 10%, but your specials were buffed way more than 10%.
    Since bleeds were 50% of our damage and shred only 20%, the damage increase of shred would have to be 25% to make our overall PvE DPS the same. I'm not exactly sure how much of an increase in damage the shred change will be but it's certainly not 25%.

Feral damage will be lower.