Pala Changes - help me pelase

# Divine Purpose: The chance for applicable abilities to generate Holy Power has been reduced to 7/15%, down from 20/40%, but instead of generating 1 Holy Power, the next applicable ability used consumes no Holy Power and acts as if the paladin has 3 Holy Power.

Ok so i dont understand it.

but instead of generating 1 Holy Power, the next applicable ability used consumes no Holy Power and acts as if the paladin has 3 Holy Power.
    SO after 1st Holy Power i use TV and it will do dmg like 3 HP? Or its has chance to give me somthing like presently Mastery?

The infinite mystery
    The gift of the goddess is what the three men seek
    But their fates are scattered by war

So all the current divine purpose spells- Judgement, exorcism, Templar's Verdict, Divine Storm, Inquisition, Holy Wrath and Hammer of Wrath- now have a 7/15% to proc what is currently our mastery, the ability to use TV, Inq or HoG as if it had 3 holy power without consuming any holy power we have at the moment

I haven't been on the PTR yet, but it seems like it will work like old style Scourge Strike or Obliterate with the diseases.

That is right now, it gives you a 20/40% chance for most of your abilities to generate holy power.

Now it will give you a 7/15% chance for most of your abilities to proc and make the next applicable ability consume no holy power and do damage as if you have 3 holy power.

So basically what this does is give you a 7-15% chance to get a free, 3 holy power TV without consuming whatever holy power you currently have.

U think it will boost palas?

The infinite mystery
    The gift of the goddess is what the three men seek
    But their fates are scattered by war

15+ Year Old Account
    First of all, you are not Dexter worthy if you cant see how this will affect Ret paladins *joke!*

secondly, all is explained here