Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by coldbear View Post
    I fail to see how big of a deal this was. I played three Tauren ferals for ~3-4 years and I always had it hotkeyed so I could travel form away or cyclone or heal with plenty of time to get back into form if you used it skillfully.
    Yeah, and now you can just use it. Like everyone else can just use their racials. It's fantastic.

Woot no more CC'ing myself for longer than the person I War Stomp'ed.

Oh wait I race changed to Troll.
    World's 118th best Feral Cat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh and i just racechanged to Troll, maybe ill go back to tauren now. a free stun/interupt in arena is very handy

Trolls r still alot better for Raids.
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

10+ Year Old Account
    BBBBBBBBEAAAAARRRSTOMP!!!!

Its like Curbstomping, but made 3x as awesome by one metric tonne of BEARFLESH on your face!

I laugh at every tank druid who rolled Troll (I did before honestly, but slightly harder now). In somewhat related news.... Dwarves -10% damage taken cooldown... WTB Dwarf Druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a priest and always though it was ridiculous that you would come out of a shapeshifted form when you cast it. Finally is definitely the right word, though I imagine this does not bode well for me in pvp

Wait can you use it in flight form too?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally i get my bearstomp

Quote Originally Posted by Obtuse View Post
    Wait can you use it in flight form too?
    If you're on the ground, I'd imagine you could, since you can gather and skin in flight form while on the ground. Won't know until someone tries it out though.

In other news, a cat stomping just seems kinda funny to me.
    Really? If you think a cat stomping is silly then you must think the rest of this game is bonkers!

Deleted
    You ever tried shifting out of bear form in a heroic to use war stomp for a measly 2 sec stun? Trust us, this is possibily the most useful change we're getting! A new stun interrupt spell for bear tanking. Bash, Skull Bash and War Stomp, we're doing quite well as interrupting tanks.

And for those who betrayed their cow kind and changed to troll! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!

FINALLY!

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    This. I'm so happy about this change though.

said all i need to say i think

---------- Post added 2011-01-07 at 12:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cyphran View Post
    BBBBBBBBEAAAAARRRSTOMP!!!!

WTB Dwarf Druid.
    yus and yus!

War PAWWW!!

Hey Blizzard when are u gona change underwater breathing for ZOMBIES (forsaken) !!?? LOL

Bunch of classes got cool racial buffs only Forsaken got stuck with Underwater Breathing ... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Deleted
    I fail to see how big of a deal this was. I played three Tauren ferals for ~3-4 years and I always had it hotkeyed so I could travel form away or cyclone or heal with plenty of time to get back into form if you used it skillfully.

In other news, a cat stomping just seems kinda funny to me, but what do I know. I'm happy that you're happy.
    It now becomes a very viable stun for Feral tanks while in PvE fighting the boss etc etc etc.

---------- Post added 2011-01-07 at 11:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Hey Blizzard when are u gona change underwater breathing for ZOMBIES (forsaken) !!?? LOL

Bunch of classes got cool racial buffs only Forsaken got stuck with Underwater Breathing ... >.>
    You have will of the forsaken & Caniblism

In other news: Still no dance studio

Now shadowmelt while shifted?

shadowmeld sucks, as your threat is regained after coming out, if it reduced threat by 5% i would like it. even if it still pulled you out of form.
    Scrapbot Was Here.
    I was asked a simple question in school today; 3 men walk into a bar, 1 orders a Margarita, 1 orders a Screwdriver, and the third orders the largest glass of Guinness he could get. Which on is gay?
    My answer: The one who bought the Guinness because he gave it to me.
    my teacher looked at my answer and laughed. i got bonus points because of it.

Shadowmeld was extremely handy, when I was elf. It saved me for a lot of wiping, doing instances, if the tank lost aggro. Shadowmeld is still one of my favorite racials.

But good news for the warstomp.

In other news, a cat stomping just seems kinda funny to me, but what do I know. I'm happy that you're happy.
    Large cats are pretty damn big and heavy. I think its plausible. Besides a stomping cat is as normal as things get in video games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yea? Well I'll be able to Shadowmeld in bear form for improved group wiping!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Dokoran View Post
    Really? If you think a cat stomping is silly then you must think the rest of this game is bonkers!
    Pretty much. I'm the kind of guy who never got around to figuring out how gnomes can carry weapons twice the size of them, or how Tauren can ride ostriches.

---------- Post added 2011-01-07 at 07:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Large cats are pretty damn big and heavy. I think its plausible. Besides a stomping cat is as normal as things get in video games.
    Good point about the cats. A big tiger or lion just playing with a circus-trainer...