Question Charge and Intercept?

"Juggernaut no longer increases the cooldown of Charge by 5 seconds and now makes Charge and Intercept share a cooldown instead. Now increases the duration of your Charge stun by 2 sec."

Share cooldown? Doesn't that defeat the entire purpose?

Not really. You can now decide to whether you want to stun (for longer than normal) or deal damage with your charge, but not both. Wonder how they're handling the difference in CD, though. Perhaps both abilities gets the CD of whichever one you use?

Yes.. yes it does. You still get the 25% additional crit, and gain rage from charge as opposed to use rage to intercept, but really we never picked that talent for the minor damage buff, we picked it for the mobility.

Now that Charge shares diminishing returns with other stuns, I do believe its not worth losing a 5second stun due to DR from it as well. Im just waiting for them to nerf Warbringer in prot tree. Cause that has "to much mobility".

Edit: Cause im tired and kept saying things like a parrot.
    Last edited by Nilinor; 2011-01-07 at 02:48 AM.

No?

What purpose does that even defeat? Not being able to use them side by side in pvp?

I personally like the idea of stunning 3 mobs for 3.5s, and more often... Great change ; )

-Alamar

Edit: T to the W for the Win...
    Last edited by AlamarAtMMOC; 2011-01-07 at 02:51 AM.

if u didnt have to spec into it for throwdown and BS it almost wouldnt be worth wasted a point to use Charge in combat.
    i dont like the change :/