new warlock help???!?!?!?!

hi im starting a new worgen warlock and was going to spec affliction..i was wondering if it would be possible to tell me what rotation i should use for leveling and questing in the early levels 1-30 and what my rotations in dungeons should be 1-30 any help is greatly appreciated thank you...and sorry for asking a noob question but my main is a holydin draenei(i know it sucks lol )

---------- Post added 2011-01-07 at 04:25 AM ----------

anyone? lol i know you warlock veterans are out there

---------- Post added 2011-01-07 at 04:29 AM ----------

please i could really use the help =/

Deleted
    Hi Tunechi

I lvled all the way to 85 as Aff. First start off with unstable aff since it is a cast > Corruption This spell heals you and does more damage then Bane of agony > Bane of agony Longest dot on the target and doesnt need to be refreshed that fast > cast soul swap if you have it glyphed and cast it on you second target, this saves alot of time > parhaps cast curse of exhaustion if your doing a big pull > Start draining life or start casting shadow bolt. By then im sure you target is dead. Because you are getting alot of self heals and your doing alot of dots witch take some time to kill mobs its smart to pull more then just one mob, witch allso makes qeasting faster.
    Last edited by mmocf799acc451; 2011-01-07 at 03:42 PM.

^that. When you're high enough for those abilities. For now just throw up whatever you have. Probably something like haunt because it's a cast, corruption, agony, and then start kiting. Exhaustion when you get it to keep distance between you and your target. Drain life whenever possible and drain soul right before the target dies for some extra mana. Once you get the hang of it use your life tap efficiently and you'll never have any down time with haunt, drain life, and corruption healing you.

Exhaustion is your friend while leveling. Pick your targets wisely. Aff can be a little squishy, especially at early levels and without instant howl of terror. If you pull too many CoEx all of them first. Keep kiting and then worry about your dots. Biggest thing to remember when levelin a aff lock is you don't ever want to be in melée range, especially during your lower levels.

Other than that it's all about doting nd watching things die. In dungeons just dot up and drain life or SB everything.

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games

99.99% of my posts are done via iPhone. Expect typos as it likes to change my words and doesn't pick up on MMO lingo very well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, alt lower(sub 64) levels I like Demo, pet eats everything and once you get HoG life is easy. Once you hit 64 and get incinerate....destro. You insta gib everything, it is really effective. All in all it is play style choice.

I really like Demo for questing. It's really nice for gather quests, since you can send your pet in to kill the mobs (throwing some DOTs up maybe), and then go loot the items you need. The available cooldowns also make group quests pretty soloable (especially if your target can be CC'd).

Any of the 3 specs will work, but Destro will definitely be less efficient.

15+ Year Old Account
    1) Queue for Dungeons as Destro or Destruction
    2) Spend your time waiting doing stupid quests like collecting the chin hair of a mighty goat.
    3) Join dungeon and faceroll with Rain of Fire and other nukes.
    4) Oh hey you leveled twice
    5) Repeat until ~70, then quest entirely as demonology.

If you want to level Affliction, your job is to use Corruption, Exhaustion, and Agony on everything as you run around like some deranged teenager on acid. Pretending things are there that actually aren't can increase your fun level too. Put your pet on passive and turn off all auto abilities except Lash of Pain or Shadow Bite. Drain Life as required, but use Soul Harvest on cooldown

R.I.P. YARG

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post

If you want to level Affliction, your job is to use Corruption, Exhaustion, and Agony on everything as you run around like some deranged teenager on acid. Pretending things are there that actually aren't can increase your fun level too. Put your pet on passive and turn off all auto abilities except Lash of Pain or Shadow Bite. Drain Life as required, but use Soul Harvest on cooldown
    Thank you for that image...that will get me though the rest of the day at work. And back in my Day...prolly yours too that was the only way to level.

15+ Year Old Account
    I leveled during 1.11 as Destruction because I was stupid and listened to someone who said "Affliction is hard and you need good gear".
    Realm first 80 Warlock as affliction
    Realm first 85 Warlock as demonology (purples count for jack shit against 80k mobs that hit for 4k)

R.I.P. YARG

10+ Year Old Account
    I fell short of realm first...but made about 50kg . I will regret that later.

I remember back in at the end of Classic when BC first came out( I was level 45ish when BC broke...I failed )... I was in wintersping pulling that entire Furblog village with dot dot dot...fear...dot dot dot fear...Good times...