Question Level 60 Paladin Twink - Wishlist

Hi there.
    I have started to level a paladin (Human male) and I decided to twink him out in level 60. I want the best gear for the Retri and holy spec.
    I am having a bit troubble with making my wishlist on what gear to get. Since i did not play back in vanilla I have no clue of the BiS items back then. So here I am in hopes of old vanilla holy/ret raiders knowing what gear is the best for my char!

PS. I am grinding BGs atm to get enough honor to buy all Grand Marshall items when I hit 60. But we all know that Grand Marshall gear is not the final best-in-slot gear there is! So please help

Pretty sure they totally killed level 60 twinking when cata came out.

Deleted
    If you only want Vanilla gear I think T2 or BWL/AQ 40 gear is the best and also Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros

I actually twinked a prot warrior at level 60 for quite some time until cata hit. BiS 2H is actually from cthun, Dark Edge of Insanity.

Deleted
    BWL/AQ40 gear together with some pvp pieces seems like the best

Deleted
    Not sure if classic gear is really the best. You can stop EXP gains at 60 then go and do many Outland dungeons and quests. There are socketable items from Blood Furnace and Ramparts, and you can socket these with WotLK epic gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Kore nametooshort View Post
    Thank you! I will look on this page.

if you want to twink at 60.

go for

http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.4?fil...80;crs=7;crv=0

filled with wotlk epic gems and your set. for weapon its indeed bwl drop or grandmarshel is also nice.

for rings go for the 2x socket ring from towers in hellfire.

basicly everyting you can get before or at 60 that has sockets in it is BiS